JukaForever

男装 - Cross-Dressing DANSOU

Hi, So this came up in my youtube account, I thought It was relevant to VK.

She looks great, never knew about AKIRA before, anybody knows what band she is in.

Oh nice, didn't know she's even featured in a documentary

Btw do you know that manga called Ai Ore (by Mayu Shinjo)? Apparently in the live action of Ai Ore, Akira made an appearance as one of the band members of Bleu Rosen (fictional band with female members who all look like guys, lol).

Although I don't know how much of this would catch up to VK considering the fewness of female band members in VK.

Oh nice, didn't know she's even featured in a documentary

Btw do you know that manga called Ai Ore (by Mayu Shinjo)? Apparently in the live action of Ai Ore, Akira made an appearance as one of the band members of Bleu Rosen (fictional band with female members who all look like guys, lol).

Although I don't know how much of this would catch up to VK considering the fewness of female band members in VK.

you made me interested so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g24Ct0T0uRk

I actually like her vocally, from what I have heard so far. Oh and ViceJapan I think covers some quirky stuff from Japan in a journalism type of way such as cross dressing. There was a guy version but the featured guy wasn't so cute so... lol I hope they do something VK related

and the movie is in dailymotion ^.^

There's also a dansou idol group called Fudanjuku, and from what I've seen they're basically like what would happen if you mixed anime crossplayers with Kanjani8. The second one from the left is incredibly convincing, though.