Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIR EN GREY Vo.京(kyo) new OHP has opened

I won't buy either of those for that price, but the second one with photos actually taken by kyo sounds interesting.

Another poem book with cool illustrations would be great, but neither a book of promotional shots nor a book of amateur photography sound very interesting. IMO at least

From the previews, the self-taken photography looks especially bad. Seems like looking at an amateur just learning and trying to figure stuff out, which IMO doesn't make for a very good book. Again, just my opinion on the release and no hate toward Kyo

From the previews, the self-taken photography looks especially bad. Seems like looking at an amateur just learning and trying to figure stuff out, which IMO doesn't make for a very good book. Again, just my opinion on the release and no hate toward Kyo

First I want to make it clear that I'm not hating for the sake of it either.

What a joke for that price. That's the crap I went through and culled daily when I was working in photography and the job involved going through pictures for amateur competitions. I can share the ones with all the broken windows and grey concrete you can stomach, for free.  

From the previews, the self-taken photography looks especially bad. Seems like looking at an amateur just learning and trying to figure stuff out, 

not that im implying anything ,

but how you calmly mocked it ,

this was really funny to me especially when you said 'especially' :)

i am not a big fan of all those dslr photo junkies

and their way of talking "professional photographies"

with their bigass cameras -

cause i end up editing photos with ps after i take them ,

so i like the previews -

its just that i wouldnt spend money on something 

that isnt a direct music material .

but i highly respect his personal 'hobby' or some sort

(by means his own website and contents) ...

and especially how he slowly and bit by bit starting to interact with the public

Disappointed that this'll be the first time Kyo won't be releasing a CD with his books.

it should be a fully produced solo LP, different for each respective book, to justify that pricetag.

its just that i wouldnt spend money on something 

that isnt a direct music material .

but i highly respect his personal 'hobby' or some sort

(by means his own website and contents) ...

and especially how he slowly and bit by bit starting to interact with the public

this.

first it is so cool that he is starting to interact with the public!

but i think he is selling his name though. if he wasn't kyo of deg who was gonna buy that. just for his talent of photography he is unknown.

i like him because of his music.

most fans are gonna buy that because they are interested more to learn about his personality  not because they care about photography so much.

doesn't that bother you? edit: but i guess many famous people do it so whatever. why not him

Sign in to follow this