Sign in to follow this  
DeithX252

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST full album "GRIMOIRE"

Sphere sounds AMAZING. Wow, very theatrical. Like i've said before, this band hasn't disappointed me before. I'm certain this album is going to be well worth the wait.

Glad to hear that the old songs haven't changed much so far! and they fit the album nicely too, still i wish they chose to re record Defect In Perfection and put that on there instead of Obligation. 

Yes!! Fucking love it! Domestic Crisis, Sphere, Aster, Pandemic, Obligation, and A Day To Remember are shaping up to be my favorites off of this album!

Absolutely perfect! Can we all just agree that the way the song builds up is so freaking awesome!!!

They are probably the only band that manages to make actual decent deathcore in the visual kei scene. Pretty interesting, will check later

Wow, this sounds magnificent. Very different from their other work. I agree that the build up is awesome!

I'm so eager to hear the album.

Guys. 

This album is pretty much epic. 

I definitely suggest getting a copy! (And the Special Edition is reallllllly spiffy. Not only totally worth the extra 500 yen just for the case, but it comes with a cool DVD with some rather amusing bits. :3

Also... the two songs Daichi composed that have lyrics are the only two songs on the album with Japanese lyrics. I dunno what it means, but the guys have started to branch a little into using Japanese.

(And some of the typos in the booklet are really funny. I love that they use so much English, but.. bb.... I don't think that's a word...)

Guys. 

This album is pretty much epic. 

I definitely suggest getting a copy! (And the Special Edition is reallllllly spiffy. Not only totally worth the extra 500 yen just for the case, but it comes with a cool DVD with some rather amusing bits. :3

Also... the two songs Daichi composed that have lyrics are the only two songs on the album with Japanese lyrics. I dunno what it means, but the guys have started to branch a little into using Japanese.

(And some of the typos in the booklet are really funny. I love that they use so much English, but.. bb.... I don't think that's a word...)

Would you care to share the album with us? I simply can't wait a month for my copy to arrive because i'm too cheap to order with fast shipping as it is.

Hi! Sorry, but I don't share my music online. After realizing how much it really sucks for the bands to lose sales (and listening to band members from small bands talk about it) and being a musician myself... I really am quite anti-piracy.

Sorry!

Hi! Sorry, but I don't share my music online. After realizing how much it really sucks for the bands to lose sales (and listening to band members from small bands talk about it) and being a musician myself... I really am quite anti-piracy.

Sorry!

Ah, that's quite alright. I understand it as well as a fellow musician but I'm a little desperate with these guys.

Not sure if I can share a link but the visual scandal blog has it uploaded....do as you wish with that iinformation...

I'm not sure if its a transcode or not (horrible at figuring that stuff out) but the album turned out even better then what I was expecting! The old songs still sound amazing.

Sign in to follow this