Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GALEYD new maxi single "FLEE FROM REALITY" release

it is announced at GALEYD one-man live "Fly for the Revolution" at Shibuya WWW at 2013/03/16 that their new maxi single "FLEE FROM REALITY" will be released at 2013/07/03 (2 TYPE, 1,260yen each)

btw they will hold their presents live "Ultimate Stupid Party" at Shibuya REX at 2013/06/19 and their one-man live "REALIVE" at Shibuya WWW at 2013/07/15

SET-LIST at 2013/03/16:

SE.-will-
01.Mebius Trip
02.Crazy Angel
03.Masquerade
04.Jump up
05.Hysteric Liar
06.Eyes of Insanity
07.ヒステリア(hysteria)
08.FLEE FROM REALITY
09.Calling Angel
10.DEAD OR ALIVE
~guitar solo~
11.Eternity
12.precious heart
13.Messiah
14.Revolution

EN1
01.Train-Ballad version-
02.Crimson Chain
03.D.Z.I.
04.Replica

^Agreed! Revolution was real good but it didn't match up too much to their past 3 singles. Has their production changed since then? Every song sounds a lot different then back on their first mini and singles. Now the songs sound hollow is a way to me (sound wise), they used to sound more full back with the 3 singles.

I'm really into Revolution, It resembles "I'll be there for you" which ranked for me as Song of the Millennium with the awesome guitar solo and the a really sick riff after it. The other 2 songs weren't much.

By the way, they were announcing on twitter that their new look is a killer one that everyone should watch out for, here it is:

top.jpg

Sick!!! 5 new songs~!

Cover art seems like Revolution, Same image but different color for the different edition. Still looks pretty cool though

Out of Topic : Is Meku really embarrassed with his chin? He always covering his chin in most of his photo-shoot...

On Topic : I just like the title song from their last single... I want more "Replica"!!!

Out of Topic : Is Meku really embarrassed with his chin? He always covering his chin in most of his photo-shoot...

On Topic : I just like the title song from their last single... I want more "Replica"!!!

No, it's just a pose. It's the same as how Mizuki from Sadie is almost always covering his nose

After almost a month of no new news, finally we get a PV preview. Intro and riffs sounds good, chorus is a bit like the rest of their songs though. Still excited for the solo

Pretty decent song thus far. The chorus is a little...dry to me. Nothing special...but overall I like the overall flow of the song.

I am actually really digging the PV version. The live version of the song is fun, but Meku's guitar tends to overpower Garo's vocals, particularly with the super fast vocal parts. I do wish they would pick a different place to film their Pvs though.

They ran into some trouble for Garo laying the tracks down in the studio so nthey were some of the last things done. I only hope that they don't over saturate his voice like they did with revolution.

OKAY.

So, I got my copies of FLEE FROM REALITY about 2 weeks early and I think most of you guys are going to be super pleased. I'd suggest picking up the Blue Version if you have to choose between the two, because RELADR and fractale symphony are pretty amazing B Tracks. Future world and PANDORA are also great, so it's super hard to pick which one is best, but... Yeah. Definitely pick up at least one of them.

They also didn't over-saturate Garo's vocals, and the solos are amazing (Nikky and Toki even get them!)

So, I am MUCH happier with this release than Revolution. It's just all-around better.

Sign in to follow this