Sign in to follow this  
Cristate

Satsuki European Tour 2013

33Degrees, a new tour promoter, has announced on his facebook that Satsuki will tour in Europe in 2013.

Give it a like and keep an eye on the upcoming news, tours, and artists !

33 Degrees Facebook

(Can someone move this topic to the event section ? Seems like I made a mistake when I posted it, and it showed up in the news section. Thanks !)

Guest Magatsu

I hope he will go to netherlands! and then Utrecht or Eindhoven.

Not stupid Amsterdam!

interesting at least, Satsuki was affiliated with other promoters earlier…

I'll keep my eye on it - curious how wide-spread they will operate (e.g. only france/belgium or much more?).

I hope to see him in the south of France

and not only in ROUBAIX lolol why are they even doing lives in that city seriously

I hope to see him in the south of France

and not only in ROUBAIX LOLOLOL why are they even doing lives in that city seriously

Only Râmen Events tour in that city...

Cause it's stupid to do lives only in the north of France, Paris and Roubaix are 230km far, what about the people who live in the south ?

People from Roubaix and around this city can easily go to paris, without spending too much on train tickets, but when you come from a city near Marseille (800km far from Paris), or even Montpellier (750km far from Paris), it's like 150€ for train + hotel + food, so a gig in the south would be legit. but for some reason they tend to forget the south now

Sorry If I hurt your feelings by saying that Roubaix is not an interesting city for Lives :)

but imo it's stupid to do lives in Paris AND Roubaix, and forgot about other cities, and if they don't want to do 3 or 4 shows in France, then Roubaix is a bad choice knowing that a live took place a day ago near that city.

@iVal for now yes, but if they see that many people go to these shows, they will just completely forget about other cities, except Paris

Sign in to follow this