Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

New band: PERESTROIKA

TL;DR - Weeaboos making assumptions about the personal lives and relationships of people they've never and likely never will meet, based on stuff they heard on the intarwebz.

Oooh, nice one, bro. TEH PWNAGE IS OVER 9000!!! LOL!

What inartistic said.

And what does it matter who came to whose concert? What kind of person would trash years of friendship because of that? Kisaki is a well-liked person, whether you like it or not. Dir en grey doesn't hate him, Eiji doesn't hate him. It's all just minor stuff that retarded fangirls turned to huge issues. I guess you guys are perfect and never fight with your friends.

What inartistic said.

And what does it matter who came to whose concert? What kind of person would trash years of friendship because of that? Kisaki is a well-liked person, whether you like it or not. Dir en grey doesn't hate him, Eiji doesn't hate him. It's all just minor stuff that retarded fangirls turned to huge issues. I guess you guys are perfect and never fight with your friends.

There will always be Kisaki hate, because it's fashionable. If you don't hate him, you're not "in". People are able to find the stupidest reasons to hate him, without thinking about it for a second.

The fact that he's probably one of the most respected people in this screwed-up scene is usually overseen.

Anyway to get back on the topic, is there any possibility Leda will be in the band...? ;_;

There will always be Kisaki hate, because it's fashionable. If you don't hate him, you're not "in". People are able to find the stupidest reasons to hate him, without thinking about it for a second.

Not only that, you'll improve your vk indies cred experience points. Hate the man all you want he still makes more money than his haters would ever make in their whole life.

Not only that, you'll improve your vk indies cred experience points. Hate the man all you want he still makes more money than his haters would ever make in their whole life.

That's what they said to me about Katy Perry :o

I'm kinda disappointed that it isn't called PELESTLOIKA.... :emo:

Very true ;( On the plus side, the logo has an umlaut which won't be reproduced at VISUNAVI--may the PERESTROIKA vs. PERESTRO?KA vs. PERESTROIKA vs. ペレストロイカ wars begin!!

That's what they said to me about Katy Perry :o

You hating on Katy Perry? D8<

Wait people like her? She's absolutely disgusting, everything that's wrong with Pop music.

Wait people like her? She's absolutely disgusting, everything that's wrong with Pop music.

You're forgetting someone.

309kf87.jpg

Hey, at least Floptina Haguilera isn't promoting homophobia. And had the courtesy to admit Byeonic is dead.

HATERZ GONNA HATE, but Stars are Blind was like an anthem a few years back. Still have it on my pre-drinking playlist.

Sign in to follow this