Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

New band: PERESTROIKA

“I want to make it to the band that changes this scene.??

Yes I believe you want to but when you're in UCP that's not going to happen lol.

Like it matters what label they're on. A PSC band is going to be at Tokyo Dome. Anything could happen.

Buuuuuuuuuut I this is gonna be over in six months.

Like it matters what label they're on. A PSC band is going to be at Tokyo Dome. Anything could happen.

Buuuuuuuuuut I this is gonna be over in six months.

Actually... it matters. Have you seen any UCP band changed the scene dramatically or even been very unique? :Umno:

But I agree with that other thing.

Codomo A was unique.

Not that they changed anything. Though, no one has changed the scene for like a decade, for that matter.

Codomo A wasn't manufactured by UNDER CODE though. They were a band before they were on the label. I don't consider them an UNDER CODE band anyways, at least not anymore, since Eiji hates Kisaki and probably wouldn't admit they were nowadays anyways XD

Codomo A was unique.

Not that they changed anything. Though, no one has changed the scene for like a decade, for that matter.

Codomo A wasn't manufactured by UNDER CODE though. They were a band before they were on the label. I don't consider them an UNDER CODE band anyways, at least not anymore, since Eiji hates Kisaki and probably wouldn't admit they were nowadays anyways XD

Then you don't consider many UCP bands as UCP bands.

Codomo A was unique.

Then you don't consider many UCP bands as UCP bands.

You mean most of the bands on the label don't love him and are his slaves?

Codomo A was unique.

Since when did Eiji hate Kisaki? You got some proof or is that something you wanna believe in because you hate Kisaki?

Codomo A was unique.

Since when did Eiji hate Kisaki? You got some proof or is that something you wanna believe in because you hate Kisaki?

Wanted to ask the same.

It was around the time that Codomo A's best-of album was released. Kibouya Honpo had already disbanded by then as well. There was a post on Eiji's blog about the album saying he wasn't even made aware of it. Kisaki hadn't even asked him if he could make such a cd. He stated that it was enough to make him cry, that his blood and sweat went into making those songs. Then said to his fans not to purchase that cd.

I would say thats quite enough proof.

It was around the time that Codomo A's best-of album was released. Kibouya Honpo had already disbanded by then as well. There was a post on Eiji's blog about the album saying he wasn't even made aware of it. Kisaki hadn't even asked him if he could make such a cd. He stated that it was enough to make him cry, that his blood and sweat went into making those songs. Then said to his fans not to purchase that cd.

I would say thats quite enough proof.

That's more proof that Eiji was angry with KISAKI at one time; it's one section of a bigger story that implies a false conclusion! I'm just going to skip over the stuff downplaying UNDER CODE's treason, and go right to this: KISAKI and Eiji have since met up, and there are pictures to lé prove it, so it's pretty obvious that Eiji doesn't hate KISAKI in any capacity.

And really, KISAKI supported his wackiness for years, so I really don't think one transgression by the company UNDER CODE would undo that!

(And that's not to sweep shit under the rug and say UCP is all benevolent or incapable of fault, but just to show that reality is rarely to either extreme as it's presented!)

That's more proof that Eiji was angry with KISAKI at one time; it's one section of a bigger story that implies a false conclusion! I'm just going to skip over the stuff downplaying UNDER CODE's treason, and go right to this: KISAKI and Eiji have since met up, and there are pictures to lé prove it, so it's pretty obvious that Eiji doesn't hate KISAKI in any capacity.

It was KISAKI who came to Eiji concert, not the other way around, afaik. So it doesn't prove anything.

It was KISAKI who came to Eiji concert, not the other way around, afaik. So it doesn't prove anything.

Actually, sorry for being a dick, if you saw the original post; it wasn't my original intention to start UCP wank. I just wanted to call attention to the fact that, while yes, that best album incident happened, Eiji and KISAKI had years of history before that and seemed to have made up later (if for no other reason than Eiji let KISAKI in and posed for pics with him and so on). So maybe there's hatred or some shit, but I don't think the reality of the situation is as extreme as “KISAKI betrayed Eiji!?? sounds on the internet.

I don't understand why people even try anymore. People are going to irrationally hate UNDER CODE forever; it's a fact of life. I don't get it either. I have a theory it involves all those idiot rumors Dir stans spread a few years ago. Even if they were all proven false, the bias is still there, so you'll find them bitching about how KISAKI nickles-and-dimes his consumers even as they buy all three versions of Gazette's new single.

Sign in to follow this