Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Moran new maxi single release

it is announced at Moran one-man live "この世の果て(kono yo no hate)" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2013/03/09 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2013/07, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold Sizna birthday special one-man live "AREA CAPACITY ∞" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/08/20 and their one-man live "浮遊する君を掴む手(fuyuu suru kimi wo tsukamu te)~The end of jen:ga~" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/09/07

SET-LIST at 2013/03/09:

01.Eclipse
02.ハーメルン
03.紅差し
04.Breakfast on Monday
05.White Out
06.薔薇色の地獄
07.Wing or Tail
08.皮下に滲む
09.Vegaの花#2
10.Vegaの花
11.Lost sheep
12.ReCover
13.ロワゾ・ブルー
14.Maybe Lucy in the Sky
15.今夜、月のない海岸で
16.Party Monster

EN1
01.Bulbs
02.南へ
03.浮遊病
04.The last piece of the jen:ga

EN2
01.マニキュア
02.彼
03.ホログラム
04.Silent Whisper
05.Stage gazer

Dang, they really are running in full force. I wonder if they might be aiming on going major, seem to be doing tons of publicity too especially after vivi & Ivy joined.

their new maxi single "ホロウマン(hollow man)" will be released at 2013/07/10 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ホロウマン(hollow man)" PV), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ホロウマン(hollow man)
(Lyrics: Hitomi / Music: Sizna)
02.フカミドリ(fukamidori) (included in regular edition)
(Lyrics: Hitomi / Music: Sizna)
03.エスター(esther)
(Lyrics: Hitomi / Music: Ivy)

Fuck yea a new single, definitely going to take this, they are soo good

They need to release a live DVD too !

"ホロウマン(hollow man)" PV spot could be watched through YouTube since 2013/06/19

I was expecting something hard and good, I'm very disappointed :/

I was out of jrock scene for a few years, so didn't know music of Moran, but seeing name Sizna made me hope for something in Sugar style, more heavy &  with jazz elements. Also Fatima was interesting, with more complicated sound, not so mediocre. Such music as this song I would expect from Alice Nine for example. Maybe other songs of Moran are better, need to check them out.

I was out of jrock scene for a few years, so didn't know music of Moran, but seeing name Sizna made me hope for something in Sugar style, more heavy &  with jazz elements. Also Fatima was interesting, with more complicated sound, not so mediocre. Such music as this song I would expect from Alice Nine for example. Maybe other songs of Moran are better, need to check them out.

I agree so much. When I found out Sizna was joining Moran I was excited beyond belief and expecting some awesome lounge, jazz, shoegaze fusion. But I haven't kept up with them now because everything they've released since Tricolour has only been ~okay~ imo

their live-limited magazine+DVD "Pando-Light vol.4" will be released at their live since Niigata GOLDEN PIGS RED STAGE at 2013/07/30 (3,500yen)

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "融解と 結合と 晩秋の防音室(yuukai to ketsugou to banshuu no frasco)" since Kashiwa THUMB UP at 2013/11/02 and up to tour final "The Romantic Movement~誰が為にも闇は鳴く(taga tame nimo yami wa naku)~" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/01/18

Sign in to follow this