ichi

ohayou minna

Hello, I'm chi from the Philippines. I listen to a lot of Japanese music, and admire their culture.

I hope to get along with everyone!

Thanks CAT, sai, and Jigsaw. You guys made me feel welcomed yesterday at the chatroom. As far as my favourite genres or bands are concerned, I'm actually in the process of re-hauling my brain (including my musical sensibilities). I used to listen to a lot of L'Arc~en~Ciel, VAMPS, Alice Nine. In other words, the more popular J-Rock bands. Lately, I've been stuffing my ears with music from less known, and underrated, bands. Bands like (as I have been babbling about in the chatroom) yazzmad, Amber Gris, Umbrella, and as of yesterday, DISH. I also admit to being a huge fan of SCANDAL.

So if you guys have any suggestions about bands and such, I would be very glad to hear/read about 'em.

Those are nice, especially Laruku, A9, amber gris and DISH! Glad you like them. :)

Some cool non-mainstream bands to check out in my opinion (don't know how many you already know of):

deadman, dieS, emmurée, KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND, Lament., L'eprica, Lillies and Remains, lloy, Miss Jelly Fish, MUNIMUNI, Psysalia Psysalis Psyche, Strawberry Song Orchestra, the god and death stars, Vior gloire, ZIZ

(most of these operate within a kind of post-punk / goth / dark-rock area)

Hello, I'm chi from the Philippines. I listen to a lot of Japanese music, and admire their culture.

I hope to get along with everyone!

welcome :) Even i'm newbie here

welcome :) Even i'm newbie here

welcome to you too, crazygal.