Sign in to follow this  
pinkibuki

Gazette has no originality

Alright so full red song is finally out and i dont know if anyone notice but part of the guitar is a rip off of kuukyo na heya by mucc. Listen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ag-JMBI1ac

Also there was before i decay which is guitar rip off of shadowz by lynch

I also think red sounds like shiver...just different guitar sound. very mainstream and simple...

I like Gazette but it is like they dont put effort into song...the last 3 singles are not Gazette i know...

Boohoo Gazetto has no originality because they take guitar riff from Kuukyo na Heya.

Boohoo Gazetto has no originality because they take guitar riff from SHADOWZ.

Boohoo Gazetto has no originality because they take piano ending idea from Kisou.

Boohoo Gazetto has no originality because they make two songs that sound sorta kinda similar, but not really.

Boohoo Gazetto has no originality because they make two upbeat songs that don't sound like a constipated blender.

A) The VK scene is one big melting pot of musical theft. Prime example is E'm~grief~ and Amentia. Get used to it.

B) If it's so simple get a guitar, play it, then upload your video to YouTube by the end of the week. Otherwise, your statement is invalid.

lol. As Kir so awesomely mentioned you can post your complaints in the news thread or wait 'till review time when things get really interesting. There are also a gazillion other repetitive hate threads so you can post as well. -closed-.