Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LUNA SEA best album "COMPLETE BEST -ASIA LIMITED EDITION-"

I wonder what is going to be inside the Bonus CD,

I already have the COMPLETE BEST JP Edition so there's no need to have that one if the Bonus CD only has some old songs that are not remastered or re recorded :(

I think SGZ said on their press conference in Bangcock that it can take anywhere from 1-5 years for the album to be completed. I do however believe they are aiming to finish it this year, and I really hope they do. We don't need more fiasco from the biggest "vk"-bands. ;( (X JAPAN)

idk I think they will release something (at least a single or a double single again) by Christmas & this best of is just label cashing on them being relevant with this recent tour and such

tour dvd probably too.

not sure if they will release a full album though, seeing how Kiyoharu has planned some major cashing on old VK fans money this year.

two would clash together for profits.

Perhaps... however their last singles (THE ONE -crash to create- & The end of the dream/Rouge) has sold very little for being LUNA SEA, and even more so compared to their other releases. For example, SHINE (single) sold in 700,000~copies, and ROSIER 300,000~. THE ONE sold 30,000~ and TEOTD 22,000~.

Ofcourse mentioning their best selling singles, but all of their singles have over 100,000 sales at least. Maybe it's because of the time they have been on the market, but still.

And yes, they have mentioned a new dvd, also the extra disc on this album (topic) are live songs from their zepp tour I believe.

Eitherway, I hope this would not result in them post-poning their album, since J stated that the revival is not based on economy problems for any of the members. Of course one can believe what one wants, but yeah... And the live DVD is supposedly named "The End of The Dream -prologue-". I guess we could only speculate.... Regarding Kuroyume, not very interested based on their last revival album, will probably listen to it anyway since I love them though.

EDIT: Didn't they however actually state that after The End of The Dream single, they would release an album, and it was going to be released 2013? But since what SGZ said is more current news... :lolita_question:

Perhaps... however their last singles (THE ONE -crash to create- & The end of the dream/Rouge) has sold very little for being LUNA SEA, and even more so compared to their other releases. For example, SHINE (single) sold in 700,000~copies, and ROSIER 300,000~. THE ONE sold 30,000~ and TEOTD 22,000~.

Ofcourse mentioning their best selling singles, but all of their singles have over 100,000 sales at least. Maybe it's because of the time they have been on the market, but still.

It's most likely due to people resorting to downloading. You have to consider that before their disbandment, the internet was still in its infancy during that time. Another possible factor is the old fans have moved on or care very little about their return cuz of time/life.

【DISC 1】

BELIEVE

IN MY DREAM(WITH SHIVER)

ROSIER

TRUE BLUE

MOTHER

DESIRE

END OF SORROW

IN SILENCE

STORM

SHINE

I for You

gravity

TONIGHT

LOVE SONG

【DISC 2】

LOVELESS

Dejavu

SLAVE

Sweetest Coma Again feat. DJ KRUSH

WITH LOVE

Be Awake

Crazy About You

JESUS

Providence

BREATHE

UP TO YOU

PRECIOUS...

MOON

WISH

【DISC 3】

IN FUTURE

MECHANICAL DANCE

G.

SANDY TIME

RAIN

NO PAIN

Ray

Unlikelihood

TIME IS DEAD

BLUE TRANSPARENCY

限りなく透明に近いブルー

Time Has Come

Nothing new, I'm not interested in it anymore

They just put a new Disc with some old songs, it's still good fr the peope who want to discover LUNA SEA, cause these are most of their best songs

By new I mean something re recorded, or remastered or whatever as long as it doesn't sound exactly like the old version xD I was not excepting new songs, they hardly do singles x)

Yeah I guess they could've done remastering or something... maybe they will? Well, anyway, those old releases were remastered once or twice before anyway, so I think they'll just add those remastered versions.

Uglymouth: That would be SO badass. Like what they did with their first album.

It really would. I'd be a sobbing mess if they re-recorded SEARCH FOR REASON.

Sign in to follow this