Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

[WANTING] DIR EN GREY SINGLES

I thinking about completing my singles collection of Dir en grey and there are a few that I don't have, if you want to get rid of your singles or know somebody who selling their copies of following titles let me know:

• JEALOUS
  • AKURO NO OKA (8cm single)
  • Cage (8cm single)
  • YOKAN (8cm single)
  • MYAKU *
  • FILTH **
  • Child prey **
  • DRAIN AWAY **
  • KASUMI **
  • THE FINAL **

I prefer "Almost Like New" condition, but should of course be used cd's (Not interested in crappy quality). When it comes to 8cm singles and for AKURA NO OKA, I want 1st press with member-card.

* = I prefer 1st press from east west japan with OBI-strip and 6 cards. Not intrested in FREE-WILL reissue.
** = I prefer complete single with OBI-strip and 1st press sticker.

So, please PM me if you or someone else wants to sell. I want them as cheap as possible (not over 7-8€ because then I could buy new ones from YesAsia...)

I think nobody have this in new condition, If you want that, I think you does buy it on a webshop.

I have see a lot of single on auction, but it's on japanese auction and you will pay more than 7-8€

But prefer CDJapan than YesAsia, their are more Dir en grey single reference ^^

I try too to complete my discography, and the most difficult it's the 8cm cd, I have juste two of them :/

I was thinking the same, it's pretty difficult to find what you want in perfect conditions since you prefer 1st press versions. I'd say you better buy their stuff directly from webshops.

Of course I'm not seeking for brand new CD's, but it should be near "Like New" but in Used condition. I mean, the paper cover should not be crappy quality.

As of the 8cm singles, I've seen some on eBay in good condition but I was thinking of asking here first before I buy them there, since they're quite expensive (although they're rare out of print singles).

^for the 8cm is the regular price who you can found on web... and it'es the cheapiest

For other cd, is more interesting to buy it new on CDJapan for exemple xD

Sign in to follow this