Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

カメレオ(Kameleo) new single + album

カメレオ announced today at their 1-year anniversary live that they will be releasing their new single, サンドウィッチLOVE, on 2013.03.06. The tracklist is as follows

Type-A - ¥1,575

1. サンドウィッチLOVE

2. レンナイ中毒

1. サンドウィッチLOVE Music clip

2. サンドウィッチLOVE Music clipメイキング映像

Type-B - ¥1,575

1. サンドウィッチLOVE

2. ハナゲの王様

1. 2013.1.13 新宿BLAZE カメレオ1周年記念ワンマンライブライブドキュメント

Also announced today was カメレオ's first full album, なう!, which will be released on 2013.05.08 in two types. More details will be available later.

Finally, カメレオ will be holding a oneman live at 赤坂BLITZ on 2013.06.30.

Can I have the romanisation please ?

サンドウィッチLOVE(Sandwich LOVE), レンナイ中毒(Renai Chuudoku) and ハナゲの王様(Hanage no Ousama).

Yes!!!! I want both types e.e I'm really glad they are gonna include hanage no ousama, thought I was never gonna listen to it haha

Really looking forward to it and album details!

Gonna do my everything to get them both. Gotta say, when I started listening to Kalvary, I never would've believed they'd be one of the fastest growing V-kei bands out there. I'm proud of my boys.

Gonna do my everything to get them both. Gotta say, when I started listening to Kalvary, I never would've believed they'd be one of the fastest growing V-kei bands out there. I'm proud of my boys.

I know! Their one-year anniversary oneman live at 新宿BLAZE sold out well before the concert and that venue holds 800 people(I think Hikaru might have actually mentioned them overselling for the concert). 赤坂BLITZ holds about 1300 people, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're able to sell that out as well.

I also love the fact that they actually made their release worth it to get both types by having two different b-sides and two different DVDs rather than bonus song on one type and DVD on the other route that so many bands go with.

Having just gone back and listened to all of their stuff so far, I'm cautiously optimistic about the album. I absolutely LOVED Kalvary – their sole album is one of my all-time favourite records – but I'm not altogether convinced by the new direction; it's rather saccharine, the production is tinny, and there's a bit too much goofing around for my taste. Still, I reckon the album could be really good though, and is probably worth a shot.

What we can hear is nothing especial, but I'll have to wait for the full song because this is too short to judge. The PV seems a fun silly PV as always lol

Previews for the other songs of the single were uploaded too:

And also this thing, i don't know what it is lol but it's supposed to be from the single:

I really really liked Renai Chuudoku's preview

And yeah, I pre-ordered both version a month ago or so, really looking forward to it

their live-distributed digest CD will be released at their live at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2013/03/30, which will include medley of songs from their new album "なう!(nau!)"

Seems like Danger Crue has started to market Kameleo in South Korea. I found this on their official YouTube channel:

The Korean version, not only has it subtitles in Korean, also has a longer beginning with a bit of a background story for the subject of the PV, as well as a slightly longer, more in-depth ending. 

This's getting interesting.

^ There is an English sub for that too. <3

This. More bands should do this! It's awesome to finally figure out what the lyrics are in English straight from the source :3

They also have an official English facebook page >here<.

Wow, just wow. Danger Crue is doing amazing job at promoting Kameleo outside Japan. Gotta give them kudos for that. They're certainly aiming at making Kameleo the next Gazette. 8D

Sign in to follow this