Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Warm Bodies

2mfd5lk.jpg

Warm Bodies is an upcoming 2013 American romantic zombie comedy film based on Isaac Marion's popular novel of the same name. Directed and written by Jonathan Levine, the film stars Nicholas Hoult and Teresa Palmer. This film focuses on the development of the relationship between Julie (a teenage girl) and R (a zombie) and how their romance sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world.

Warm Bodies

I'm more psyched to see this movie than I am World War Z. I'll probably ended up seeing that movie as well since I love anything having to do with zombies, but I'm more excited for Warm Bodies. It looks like it has a lot of zombie action, but comedy and romance as well. The plot gives the zombie genre a complete twist.

Yeah this movie is nothing like twilight...the movie or book. It looks well acted, with a good story line, comedic zingers and better filmed too. Plus it has zombies! It reminds me more of zombieland with the whole zombie apocalypse comedy thing. I haven't read the original book this movie is based on, but it wouldn't be much of a stretch to say that the book is also tons better than any of the twilight books, which lack writing skill and literary substance.

tbh, as much as I hate the whole supernatural love story bullshit but I have such a warm place in my heart for zombies. (no pun intended) so i really do wanna see this! I hope it doesnt disappoint >

Saw this, it was pretty great! I read the book right after and there was a lot of things that were different or left out of it but it was still good imo~

I said I was going to see this movie, but then I ended up not going. There was a blizzard outside during the weekend this opened, Nice to know it was a good movie. Think I'll read the book and buy the movie when it comes out on DVD.

Sign in to follow this