Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

xTRiPx new album "Any Verse" release

Interesting look, but I don't think it fits their music IMO. It looks too dark for them... still very excited for their return! :)

OMG!! That trailer is one of the most beautiful thing I heard/saw this year (til now)!! I can't wait for the full album to come out! And I'm happy they have moved to a darker sound :D

Omg!! That is crazy good!! I knew I was gonna at least like it, but this is totally incredible. I am so READY for this comeback!

The song sounds pretty awesome!! But now I think that the PV concept suits better the other song xDDD I'll have to wait for the full thing to actually judge though. God, I can't wait!! Only one month left ;_;

I. JUST. DIED. OH SHIT!!! This is gonna be the best album ever!!!!!!!!! I can't fucking wait!!!!!!!!! ;___;

Very awesome sounding. Out of the older songs, I'd wish they would have through double on there too, but it's still great!

Didn't watch yet so fanboy edit incoming lol

EDIT: Ok, I watched it like 5 times just to be able to say my opinion objectively and stay unbiaFUCK IT, GOOOOOOOD!!! I LOVE THIS SHIT GIMME THE ALBUM NOOOOOOW!!!! Seriously I think this song is just unbelievably awesome. Now I just have to wait a month to get the full thing.

seriously. i'm speechless. someone gotta explain to me how the fuck they are not like over the charts in popularity right now. THIS is why I started liking japanese music in the first place, this song packs EVERYTHING. I'm calling it right now, if japanese industry is any fair, they're going major right after this album.

seriously. i'm speechless. someone gotta explain to me how the fuck they are not like over the charts in popularity right now. THIS is why I started liking japanese music in the first place, this song packs EVERYTHING. I'm calling it right now, if japanese industry is any fair, they're going major right after this album.

because many people who said how they love the band do not buy their releases and wait for someone else to share it, i think.

because many people who said how they love the band do not buy their releases and wait for someone else to share it, i think.

I really don't think that those few oversea fans would make that difference. What I'm trying to say is that based on their sound, their influences, sucess as a major band in Japan would be a no brainer, but that's not what happening. I want to understand what makes King Records close a major deal with a band like Neophilia and ignore bands like xTRiPx or DIV...

Sign in to follow this