Sign in to follow this  
Furik

What a weird individual.

http://namelesslibertyunderground.blogs ... order.html

Words cannot describe it. You must read it yourself.

He (or she) pretty much names every band in existence and becomes an elitist with the whole "tag songs correctly".

I dunno. I was bored, found the website, and not bashing the reviewer in any way. Just found the whole review funny. heh

Reviewer, are you on this forum?

They're very dated sonic soundscapes of generic in a record that I can analogously describe as a pubescent teenager whose balls are about to drop
Are you fucking me with a purple dildo? **88** has a pretty rough intro and plenty of screams thrown around but the chorus appears like a foot gunning for my crotch.
There are no sudden transitions in this song that causes vaginal cancer to suddenly spew out my orifices and consume my body
Hisame is a faceless tune that I couldn't recall if you cuntpunted me and commanded me to.

THIS IS EPIC.

And here's the reviewer:

Posted by Zesshoku

Most of his reviews are a damn sight better than any other VK fans or indeed "professional" reviewers on that Jame could write. He posts reviews here, too, and he's the only person not to overrate an album even when he actually likes the band, or say something along the lines "herp it's mediocre, I give it an 8!!" You can trust that if he says something is terrible, it probably is.

well, i think everyone's entitled with their opinion.

And i do agree that his review are better and more legit than most listeners in VK scenes

He doesn't kiss ass, so good for him.

Maybe just the matter of how he brought up the review that to some may come as something funny.

he's the only person not to overrate an album even when he actually likes the band, or say something along the lines "herp it's mediocre, I give it an 8!!" You can trust that if he says something is terrible, it probably is.

After reading a few of reviews, i've become a fan of his work.

Sign in to follow this