Sign in to follow this  
Takatori Reiji

Ba.Masashi now Official Member of Versailles + New Single

*__* masashi was awesome in hungary, it´s a pitty that he wasn´t with the band after the concert to shake his hands.

Are there also new pictures of the other member, especially kamijo?

Thx, i really need help, i need hiresolution pictures of Kamijo in the Destiny- the lovers- outfit

because i´m going to do a cosplay of him, myspace-picture is to small, aren´t there any photoshootings or something by them?

None of those samples excite me. Too similar to what they've already done. Was hoping they'd release something with a bit of variety.

You know they are just samples, not the full songs.

I still have mixed feelings about this, sounds great but at the same time :/ Waiting for the full version to come.

I posted this on last.fm last night and I personally love all 3, especially Libido, and they are just previews! haha. Libido is sounding very interesting so far (Masashi's Bass!) and Glowing Butterfly sounds beatiful!

destiny has already been done, as has glowing butterfly though it did hold the most promise, and libido was just awkward.

I was iffy about the last previews, but I fell in love with all of the songs when they came out. I'm not sure about Destiny, so I'll wait for the full song to make my decision.

Full song sounds better than the preview, it didn't really kick in for me yet, but it might grow on me.

And I still think that Kamijo looks like a pimp in that costume. XD

yes, the song sounded nice.

Though their live performance with that gentle swing of hands in okama manner makes me giggles :P

Sign in to follow this