Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Velvet Eden is Disbanding (Again....again?)

Yeah, and seems like he will be back to being just an illustrator.

Oh well. I enjoyed their revival while it lasted.

Yeah, I was still gunning for a remake of Kumo-Onna...Le sigh.

we'll see how long this lasts.

Dada's facebook update:

Recently, I worry about the j-rock fan. They loves old v-kei bands. but it already extinguished. It come back is too difficult. Of course, also 1998 to 2000 era of VE is already gone. I don't want return to 90's situation. 
...And they talk every day the memories of a dead lover. In fact, I'm sick of it. It's like people of silent hill. Every day, every year, they repeat the same thing. And they wasting time of their youth. Come on, let's try new things. Let's try open the window in your room. And now we found the new goal. VE will be going to another categories from v-kei.

VE will be going to another categories from v-kei ... 

This guy should be ashamed of his own existence. 
He is so desperate for attention that I had to remove him from my facebook friend list, I was getting ashamed. 

Dada's so pathetic... although I think his fangirls/fanboys are even more embarassing, especially when they try to defend their idol's attention seeking behaviour. "Leave Dada-sama alone, bitches! He has done nothing wrong, you are just mean to him!!"
I hope Dada will finally realize how much of a joke he is nowadays and put an end to this band.

Sign in to follow this