Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the god and death stars new single release

the god and death stars new single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their one-man live "Over The Age 30" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2012/12/22 (2 songs)

Last-minute notice: there's gonna be some kind of live stream from Shinjuku LOFT in 1hour 15mins from now, with performance from ニューロティカ (Newrotika), 兎-usagi-, and the god and death stars.

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv115119069

edit: setlist Shinjuku LOFT 2012/11/14:

01. tonight is the night

02. プール (pool)

03. ザゾンビ (the zombie)

04. ラブホール (love hole)

05. ガシガスガソ (Gashi Gasu Gaso)

06. addle apple

07. 千年樹 (Sennen ki)

It was pretty nice (the guitar was a bit too low in the mix though). Seems like songs 4, 5, 7 are new/unreleased.

Also at the 2012/12/22 oneman a book called "Hasted Rats Had Got End" will be released (2500Y). It will be 52 pages, black-and-white (with a color cover). Contains commentary on their songs, personal interviews and a long band interview. Also contains bonus DVD with the PV for "Elephant".

Cover art and Japanese info here!

^ Usually you can very easily order from overseas by sending them an e-mail with the details (item, your name, address, PayPal address, etc), but I see it's not possible at the moment, weirdly. It says on the main page:

for overseas customers : SORRY!

Shipping to foreign countries has been discontinued until mid-February.

So if you can wait it out, it will be cheaper than using a shopping service I guess. xD But if there's something that you wanna order very urgently then I guess you'll have to resort to a shopping service (I recommend FromJapan btw).

Sign in to follow this