Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Halo 4

Halo_4_box_artwork.png

GO376G4tbGM

Any halo fans here? I've never been huge hardcore fan like the ones who wait on long ass lines at midnight openings, but this game looks pretty awesome. Never got the hype surrounding this game, but it looks like this installment will be boss. I don't have it yet since I want to wait a few weeks and just it get for $30 on black friday. Will probably also pick up a copy of Call Of Duty: Black Ops II for the same price.

got it last night, and yes I am one of those people that would stand in line at midnight for it. I got to say it was worth it. It's really good, I'm so glad that 343 was able to make this happen and not fuck it up. at this point in time I'm fairly sure that it is better than reach but not so sure if it's better than 3... I still need some more time to play it before i can make an accurate assessment but so far it's living up to the legacy and the hype.

got it last night, and yes I am one of those people that would stand in line at midnight for it. I got to say it was worth it. It's really good, I'm so glad that 343 was able to make this happen and not fuck it up. at this point in time I'm fairly sure that it is better than reach but not so sure if it's better than 3... I still need some more time to play it before i can make an accurate assessment but so far it's living up to the legacy and the hype.

Also a really big halo fan.

I already got it last week friday, but i didnt play it so far, because i want to play it first in coop with a friend on mine and thats why i need to wait till saturday.

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE.

Still not sure if i will start with legendary, i played every halo game on legendary, but i heard that this one is a little bit harder.

on which difficulty do you play?

Also a really big halo fan.

I already got it last week friday, but i didnt play it so far, because i want to play it first in coop with a friend on mine and thats why i need to wait till saturday.

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE.

Still not sure if i will start with legendary, i played every halo game on legendary, but i heard that this one is a little bit harder.

on which difficulty do you play?

Just finished the campaign on Heroic with a friend, and it wasn't really all that difficult. there were a few times where we would get overwhelmed but all it took was us adjusting the way we played a lil bit and it was all good. if i was you i would start off on legendary from the getgo, I don't really seeing it being too much harder and then you want have to worry about legendary achievements xD

but yeah I cant wait to play legendary and then turn all the skulls on for a real challenge :D

Earlier tonight I checked multiplayer out and I'll say this now, it's pretty legit. they kept a lot of the great things that made halo multiplayer so good and then expanded them by adding loadouts and tactical mods and shitz. not to mention it plays super smooth. After a few games I could already feel my muscle memory kicking in and taking over, which makes me really happy since that was one of the things that worried me the most was that it just wouldn't feel like Halo, but those fears have definitely been put to rest... This is definitely Halo.

^Screw you, now i really want to play it xD

Yea the real challenge is with all skulls. Halo 2 was sooo difficult, but its more fun like that.

How long did it take for you on heroic? Most people say it took them like 5-6 hours to finish the campaign, so i definetely want to play it on legendary so that it will take longer. 5 hours is too short xD

Regarding mp: great to hear that. Im not really a online player, but i always loved the halo mp part.

Glad to hear it's good game and about the multiplayer. That's always tons of fun with friends. I'm definitely getting this now. What about the story line? is it any good?

How does it compare to the Bundgie games? To be honest, I have never been a Halo fan, I am just curious how they are doing at continuing the series.

How does it compare to the Bundgie games? To be honest, I have never been a Halo fan, I am just curious how they are doing at continuing the series.

Really Good. atleast I have no complaints and I don't know anybody who has any either :)

Sign in to follow this