Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Ap(r)il Vo. solo live-limited single "空白(kuuhaku)"

式(shiki)(ex-Risky vice-->カレヰド(kaleido)-->カザリ(kazari)-->Ap®il(ヒナタ/hinata)) solo live-limited single "空白(kuuhaku)" will be released at his first live "Perversion Party" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/12/05 (1,000yen)

support members:
Gt.千歳(chitose) (ex.-tarrot--->レミング(remming))
Gt.hiro (ex-LILAC BERRY-->Ap®il)
Ba.真純(masumi) (ex-julius-->DIS★Marionette-->POPCORE)
Dr.けいと(keito) (ex-Ruvie, now in My Hearts Breaking Even)

[track list]
01.空白(kuuhaku)
02.echo

http://shiki-official.net/

related thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16800

Holy shit, Twitter suggested me to follow him and then I checked his OHP today, but I didn't recognize him at all. He looks so hot and different from what he looked like in Ap®il.

That's awesome ! I'm super excited. I hope he posts some previews soon, because it looks totally different from back when he was in Ap®il. I'm curious about this.

...damn i never bothered to look for him when i still had a twitter....i deleted it sadly....the only one i followed to whatever it was was Saika (vocalist of ex-Weather now in Dolce)...but im very excited for this release (though we'd prob never see it...but who knows)

I didn't expect for something similar to Ap®il, but I hoped for it to be like his previous band. I'm not sure about what to think about it, but it's not bad at all. But Ap®il was way better. It will take me some time to get used to his new music.

his live-distributed single "罪(tsumi)" will be released at his presents live "倒錯地下会議(tousaku chikakaigi)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/03/06

his live-limited single "心中(shinjuu)" will be released at his live since Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/04/16 (1,500yen)

[track list]
01.心中(shinjuu)
02.盲信ゴーラウンド(moushin go round)
03.叢雲(murakumo)

he will be on hiatus after his presents live "倒錯地下会議(tousaku chikakaigi) vol.2" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2013/07/03, which will be last live of their first line-up, and his live-distributed single "L.D.M" will be released at that live

SET-LIST at 2013/07/03:

01.心中(shinjuu)
02.空白(kuuhaku)
03.盲信ゴーラウンド(moushin go round)
04.幸福論(koufukuron) (椎名林檎(shena ringo))
05.叢雲(murakumo)
06.L.D.M
07.echo
08.罪(tsumi)

Sign in to follow this