Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

hurts

hurts

331454.jpg

hurts were an unknown indies band that started out as a session band at first, limited to playing small lives in Nagoya. On 8/18 at the Wakayama UNDER CODE Special Event, Kisaki announced that he had added hurts to the lineup of UNDER CODE PRODUCTION. Since their signing to the label, the band has released three maxi-singles and one demo with two new maxi-singles announced.

Band Concept: Gothic Punk

Current lineup:

Vocals: ??[Hina] ex-CHELSEA

Guitar: ???[Mukku] ex-RUEPHY ALIVE

Bass: ??[Maki] ex-Mebius

Drums: ?[Kaede] ex-GACHAxGACHA

Has anyone ever listened to hurts before? They're pretty good, I really liked their "gankyuu x needle" single, that was my favorite so far, they have some other good singles too. They're also the band featured on the banner up top.

I have some songs from them, but i'm not sure where the songs are from.

here are the tracks

1.Ketsuraku Prison

2.Negative

3.Zengi goe ha satsui

That's cool, you should check out some of their other work, maybe you'll like it as well. I just finished uploading the "Gankyuu x Needle" single, I'm about to post it after this. xD

Inono, they've just come off as decent too me... which is really sad, cause I loved Hina's voice in ChelseA. It sounds a lot different now, I don't like it as much.

You should upload some ChelseA, I don't think I've ever really listened to them much. But yeah, I don't know, but like hurts is pretty awesome.

MaruChan - What a hot picture <3 *~*

I really like hurts! Hina's voice is sooo nice. I don't like that one of them is going to leave the band, and I really don't hope it's Hina >__<

I like this band, good gothic/punk sound. Need a few more of their releases though, only have a single or two.

Sign in to follow this