Sign in to follow this  
Seraphinne

ZIZ+SPEECIES+lloy - EUROPE GIGS 2012

Seems that ZIZ, SPEECIES and lloy will go to Europe for some concerts from 23th Nov.-3th Dec.

-HUMAN PLANTS ARE ECCENTRIC DISCHARGE-

Confirmed gigs:

23th Nov. lloy @BVA, Budapest

24th Nov. PALAIS PANTHERA- lloy live- @CCCP

26th Nov. ZIZ +SPEECIES @BVA, Budapest

27th Nov. Null Null Salon "Welcome party" @Eschschlaroque, Berlin

28th Nov. Aniaetleprogrammeur +Japaranoia presents

”Aelp+ZIZ+SPEECIES+lloy” @Marie Antoinette, Berlin

29th Nov. HOUSE OF SHAME-SPEECIES midnight set- @Bassy Club

30th Nov. Collectiv Showcase at Naherhoulung Sternchen

*Aelp release party:lloy will appear

30th Nov. Jap-Ro 2012 - Közi / ex Malice Mizer & Guests, Werkstatt Köln

1th Dec. ZIZ +SPEECIES + lloy @LR6, Bruxelles (Ramen Events Birthday Party)

2th Dec. ZIZ +SPEECIES + lloy @BVA, North France

Sources: http://www.facebook.com/pages/lloy/145121672243190

http://www.facebook.com/ramenevents

More to come! (I hope)

There will be one more GERMANY date!

Jap-Ro 2012 - FR. 30.11.2012 Werkstatt Köln ab 19.00

EINTRANCE FREE - FOR GIRLS

Bands: Közi / ex Malice Mizer & Guests

ZIZ & SPECIES

There will be 25 Vip-Tickets

You can Win a Guitar signed by KÖZI

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE EVERYWHERE!

More Infos here:

http://www.astan-magazin.de/

VIP tickets start at Monday!

Netherlands PLEASE oh my god

Well I am also (still) hoping. Otherwise I will go to Brussels.

First the tour was from Nov. 26 till dec. 3th. Now the tour starts from Nov 23. So maybe?

would be great to have this as a birthday present hahaha

If it's being organized by Ramen Events there's a very real chance it might actually happen.

I know what you mean. But I was watching the FB page of Ramen and I only read something about the birthday party in Brussels. No word about a tour organised by Ramen. But hey, maybe they are also planning a concert in France (December 2nd, maybe Ramen plans a few dates in this tour), so who knows!

23th Nov. lloy @BVA, Budapest

26th Nov. ZIZ +SPEECIES @BVA, Budapest

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I'm totally there!!!

I'm not sure about lloy, but ZiZ + SPEECIES would be 100%. Can't wait to see them *w*

Guest Magatsu

There will be one more GERMANY date!

Jap-Ro 2012 - FR. 30.11.2012 Werkstatt Köln ab 19.00

EINTRANCE FREE - FOR GIRLS

Bands: Közi / ex Malice Mizer & Guests

ZIZ & SPECIES

There will be 25 Vip-Tickets

You can Win a Guitar signed by KÖZI

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE EVERYWHERE!

More Infos here:

http://www.astan-magazin.de/

VIP tickets start at Monday!

SPEECIES might be selling a special CD-R (3 tracks) on the tour, but not sure yet.

I've just making specially CD-R(3 tracks) but running out of time!

could sell in EU tour! maybe.....

Went to the lloy gig yesterday night in Budapest, it was awesome! Me and my friends danced our asses off in the first row to their weird blurry post-punk tracks. The two negative aspects were that only very few people actually came to see them, plus the concert went by really fast like a breeze. They got back on stage for a 2-song encore tho. ^^ It seems like they really enjoyed themselves, especially Yuko-Kat who was smiling and bouncing around to the beat (she high-fived us towards the end too 8D).

They are really nice people too, managed to briefly talk to them and thank them after the gig. I hope they'll come back again sometime! ^^

Also, if anyone's wondering about the merch, they had:

- 3 types of T-shirt (sizes S, XXL)

- Die Weiße Rose CD

- Geometrical Lolita Haus CD

- Wreckage Venue (lloy×Aniaetleprogrammeur split) CD

- 9th Porter CD (this is a side-project of Yuko-Kat with cello & piano)

- if you buy something you get a free demo CD

Yesterday's SPEECIES/ZIZ gig was killerrrr~ :D

First of all, I was internally fangasming left and right seeing people like Sadie or Chargeee walking around the place. xD Secondly, both bands put on a fuckin' great and energetic show. Despite the small crowd they were really into it and giving their all for us to have a great time. If you have a chance, please go see these guys because they are amazing & deserve it! ^^

SPEECIES opened the night with Kazz (synths) playing the intro from their album, while Sadie walked onstage in his ridiculously awesome 21st century fashion-freak attire. They started off playing a new song as a duo, just synth+vocals but things really shifted into high gear as Közi (support guitar) and Chargeee (support drums) took the stage. Let me get this straight: SPEECIES live is totally different from SPEECIES on CD - at times the sheer energy coming from them was vicious as hell! Chargeee went wild on his drums while making faces and cheering us on, and having time to do some tricks with his drumsticks inbetween beats - that guy is a freakin' animal! 8D Sadie was the other highlight, sometimes he would go wild and jump/dance around like crazy, or get up on the props at the front of the crowd, and wriggle his body while making faces at us. xD At the last song he even jumped off stage and ran around us like a maniac, lol. In short, the SPEECIES guys are true electro-punks, never was this term more fitting for a show I went to than here. Oh, almost forgot to mention my highlight of the gig: they played a cover version of Soft Ballet's Body to Body too!!! I thought I was gonna die from happiness, lol.

Next up was ZIZ, led by the legendary Közi, who didn't disappoint either! As expected, they had a more cohesive 'band' sound, with the guitars taking up more of the soundscape. After their album intro they burst into the glam-punk overdrive of RayD5, getting the crowd into a frenzy right at the beginning. After the first few songs Jiro had some problem with his guitar, so Közi lent his guitar to him, but otherwise that it was a perfect performance. With the exception of Night Creature, they played everything from their album, plus 2 brand-new tracks, one of which was called Visage. The closing number was a crazy long version of Super Naked Disko that had Chargeee rush forward with a microphone and hype up the audience, which eventually led to him jumping into the crowd and dancing/screaming together with us. xD After they left the stage we gave them a loud 'encore' chant, and they came back for one more song. I heard some rumors before the gig from the organizers that they persuaded the band to play a special song, and lo and behold: they started playing an energetic, electronic-tinged version of... the Közi song Honey Vanity! :D A truly perfect end to a perfect night.

After the gig I had Chargeee sign me a booklet, and Sadie sign me a CD, and had a group photo taken of me + my friend + Közi + Sadie + Jiro + uhmm the synth dude from ZIZ (Yugami?). So hell yeah~ ;D

They approximately had this merch:

SPEECIES:

- 3 types of T-shirt (special designer brand stuff, so very expensive! about 40-65 Euros!)

- stickers

- keychain holders (I think?)

- 4-5 types of badges/pins

- SPEE SEA ZOO × SPEECIES (special tour-limited 3-track) CD

- Hi-Boy Fi-Girl CD

ZIZ:

- 3-4 types of T-shirt

- 3 types of badges/pins

- GIFT CD

- Omega Dripp - Shout at the Neo Devil CD

- Közi - LIVE COLLAGE 2004-2006 DVD

- Közi - KHAOS/KINEMA double CD (otherwise rare & out-of-print!)

sounds awesome - two more days - and then I will be able to see them on stage YAY!!!

So many T-shirt O_o

Do you remember the price for Khaos/Kinema and Omega Dripp's CD?

I went to the Budapest concert, all the way from Sweden!

There were so little people there, I was kind of shocked! I mean, Közi's a straight up legend!

But at the same time, the atmosphere was kinda cozy and intimate and if they had played in a bigger place, I doubt Közi would have had a chance to laugh at my terrible japanese.

^ Cool that you came (and liked the gig)! :) Yeah, too bad so few people came. There's not much of a scene for this kind of music (I mean new wave/goth/etc) in Hungary to begin with, and most of the people listening to J-rock/VK nowadays are too young to know much about Közi I guess, so...yeah. :?

Anyway, here's a vid of lloy playing their song Crystal Clear on 2012/11/23 at Tündérgyár, Budapest:

Z79T5etKLMo

Sign in to follow this