Sign in to follow this  
Original Saku

To make a long story short...

so yeah I'm back from my long and tedious hiatus that I never actually announced (or planned for that matter) I was going on... to summarize and make a very long story short here is what happened.

back in march-april 2011 i decided to take a few weeks break from the interwebz as I was in the middle of prepping for graduation and all that good stuff, turns out a few weeks turned into a few months and then when i finally came back my computer craps out on me... okay that's cool (it was a piece of sh*t anyways) it was about time, I had known it was coming for a long time, so i get said computer fixed. A week later the HDD fails... I get it replaced, two weeks after that it crashes and won't boot up. Okay sh*t computer meets the f*cking wall and then the trash can. Alright at this point I'm pissed so pissed that I just said to hell with it. and so this goes on until the beginning of this year when i decided to start saving money to build a new desktop. by the time may came around i had enough money to start building it, so it takes about a month and a half for me to order all the parts and install them... everything's in and now I'm gonna boot it up for the first time.... nothing... double check all the wiring... still nothing. Needless to say I raged really hard and ended up forgetting it for three more months until I finally tackled the situation about a week ago. Turns out the motherboard was grounding out on the bottom of the case, so i had to take out everything and reinstall.

Now it works, and this ends this long story that was supposed to be a short summary of what happened to me. So there you have it.

With all this said I plan to become an active member again, just have to re-acclimate myself to the forum and internet setting and life style and I should be fine. again sorry for never actually making a post when this all happened... I could've easily done so at one point in time, but chose not and ended up drifting farther away from my internet brethren, So for this I am sorry.

Also for anyone who might have thought I was dead, sorry to say I'm still here :P

@Candy Warhol:

thanks bro. btw Godlike ava and siggy set :)

@Neon:

Welll thank you ^///^

I missed you too quisma-kun

@Kaye

thanks for the warm welcome :D

Sign in to follow this