Sign in to follow this  
Flame-X

Gundam

i watched GUNDAM WING and i love it.

i dont watch the GUNDAM 00 yet

my friend said its good.

i also watched one of the oldest GUNDAM series.

i forgot its title.

I absolutely loved 00.

I watched Gundam Seed, and Seed Destiny as well. I should finish Gundam Wing one of these days.

Gundam Unicorn has a second episode coming out in september or october as well

hmmm, actually the real mecha series would only started after Voltus V. I fix it for you.

And regarding Gundam, i've watched some series.

My fave so far are Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory, Gundam Wing, and Zeta Gundam .

But Seed are my most despised series yet, ugh, can't stand it. It's like, if it's Macross, it's the Macross 7 of the Gundam. The worst and overrated one because (most) are squealing over Athrun Zala and the other pilot guy. To me anyway.

Still looking around for some other series, though.

you know clamp , im addicted to them before... UC rocks the most... My fave is zeta gundam..and the best gundam for me is gundam wing. And yes, seed, even though it's the first gundam anime that i've watched sucks ballz and is somewhat remaking the original UC series. Never really finished Turn A though. I've watched 00 and it's good... still looking for the movie :(

My roommate is a huge gundam / gunpla fan. I used to be a big fan as well but then kind of fell out of it. His opinion on stuff is whatever 4chan's opinion is, so he likes ugly things like The Turn A and 00 designs.

I saw the first season of 00 and though it was cool, but not as cool as the "community" feels it should be. I'm not much for needle designs, nor am I a big fan of ridiculously over-powered machines that have 20359252 swords, can time warp or whatever nonsense the sparkling F91 reminiscent mode does, and do amazing things for the sake of justifying the need to make 2030242224251245151 different model kits of it.

I guess you could say I'm almost a U.C. purist. I've watched other series but they don't have the same feel to me. I liked that the earlier shows were war dramas and the variants were cool as well. I've still watched other series, but they didn't have as much of an impact on me.

Ironically, G-Gundam was my first series. I rewatched it last year for the ethnic stereotypes :lol: . SEED isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, mostly because the mecha designs are pretty, but I do agree that there's a bit too much drama and they'd have half as many episodes if they stopped showing flash backs. The only Wing series I'm familiar with is Endless Waltz and The Last Outpost manga. My favorites are Zeta, 0083, Char's Counterattack, and so far Unicorn.

Sign in to follow this