Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

砂月(SATSUKI) new album release

this is going to be a fail on all fronts, I have absolutely no faith after 90%+ of it sucking [in my opinion ._.].

i hope it will be a full-length album not another mini. XD

It will probably be a full-length 10+ track album. In this scene when they say they're going to release an album it usually really is a full-length LP. I've noticed that in Korea it's not exactly the same haha.

i hope it will be a full-length album not another mini. XD

It will probably be a full-length 10+ track album. In this scene when they say they're going to release an album it usually really is a full-length LP. I've noticed that in Korea it's not exactly the same haha.

If I remember it well last time he announced an album it ended up being a mini. Though I'm not sure, I may be confusing artists.

砂月(SATSUKI)-AURORA FEATHER- new album "LUMINOUS" will be released at 2013/01/09 (11 songs, 3,500yen)

VHI1vUpPhL4

btw last song in CM is new song "TWILIGHT"

A) That sounded phenomenal. Very high expectations for this release. Also, please by the fact that there's going to be 11 songs. Any word on how many of them are new? I hope it isn't just Twilight, but not a lot of the previewed songs sound familiar (as I haven't followed him very closely since Upper Region).

B) Let the tag wars between Satsuki and Aurora Feather begin.

I don't know how people can judge by watching the CM, you don't even hear 30sec preview of each songs x)

And most of the songs you hear were previously released... we don't even know if they are going to be on the album

I'm looking forward that album, I like his voice

[track list]

01.TWILIGHT

02.DETERMINATION

03.ROMANCE

04.FATE

05.AVEC LE TEMPS

06.INSIDE

07.NVN

08.MALACHITE

09.AFTER GLOW

10.IN A LUCID DREAM