Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

シンディケイト(CindyKate) live-limited album "ヴィヴァルディ(vivaldi)"

シンディケイト(CindyKate) live-limited album "ヴィヴァルディ(vivaldi)" will be released at 沙美(sami) birthday event at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/09/19 (3,300yen, limited 20)

[track list]

01.Adventure mermaid

02.春に揺られて(haru ni yurarete)

03.Panic Rain

04.竜舌蘭(ryuuzetsuran)

05.夏風邪(natsukaze)

06.魔王(maou)

07.Coffee Cup

08.Regret~秋の夜空(aki no yozora)~

09.雪女(yukionna)

10.white angel

http://ameblo.jp/cindykate-sami/

I don't like, but I can understand the live limited/distributed singles. But I hate when the bands do this for an album ...

I don't. How are you supposed to make a profit off of it? With just 20 copies, either you recorded this in a hallway to keep your non-existent budget low or you just plain won't. And if you don't, how are you supposed to get promotion off of an album that only 20 people will ever own? That doesn't sound very easy.

I try to refrain from passing too much judgment but this is just plain stupid. And I don't even listen to CindyKate.

Well it's totally composed and produced by the drummer, so... just like their other recent live-limited releases, I think the songs aren't 100% quality. So I think that's why they don't even bother with a proper release.

(Still, I wish they wouldn't do it, 'cause even if the songs aren't the best, I'd still like to hear them!)

Sign in to follow this