Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

chariots new CD release

chariots new CD "griever" will be released at 2012/12/12, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their live tour "griever groover" at Shibuya REX at 2012/12/20-12/21, at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2012/12/22 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2012/12/24

Since KISAKI is probably gonna retire, RIKU will have to work on some stuff on his own, which is good, because chariots is actually way better than Lin. I hope chariots becomes more active. That's a cool tour name, btw.

chariots new CD "griever" will be released at 2012/12/12, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their live tour "griever groover" at Shibuya REX at 2012/12/20-12/21, at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2012/12/22 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2012/12/24

YES!

I'm EXTREMELY curious about this.

First of all, if UCP isn't closing until March and this release is in December... Then is this single going to be released through UCP? If it is, then I'm guessing the new songs will be a lot like Chariots's previous releases (of which I liked almost 100%).

However, if it IS on UCP then what is the fate of Chariots after UCP ceases activities? Will Riku abandon that too? And if he does and Kisaki is no longer producing for Chariots anymore then will Riku have more free range to try and experiment with new styles?

Personally... The Hikari Hai Yami single releases and the Ashu single did nothing for me. So I'm kind of hoping it's more like the Yuigadokuson-themed releases.

Before I ramble too much though, I'm glad to see the project back whatever the circumstances. I could probably listen to Riku sing the phonebook.

I'm EXTREMELY curious about this.

First of all, if UCP isn't closing until March and this release is in December... Then is this single going to be released through UCP? If it is, then I'm guessing the new songs will be a lot like Chariots's previous releases (of which I liked almost 100%).

However, if it IS on UCP then what is the fate of Chariots after UCP ceases activities? Will Riku abandon that too? And if he does and Kisaki is no longer producing for Chariots anymore then will Riku have more free range to try and experiment with new styles?

Personally... The Hikari Hai Yami single releases and the Ashu single did nothing for me. So I'm kind of hoping it's more like the Yuigadokuson-themed releases.

Before I ramble too much though, I'm glad to see the project back whatever the circumstances. I could probably listen to Riku sing the phonebook.

- All releases until March will be through UCP.

- Personally, I think chariots will be done once UCP is. I say this because chariots hasn't been very active, and (as far as I know) it's never been very successful either―KISAKI just kept putting money into it because of his personal relationship with RIKU (again, as far as I know).

- chariots has always more or less been a solo project of RIKU; it's his style (especially the later stuff once it was officially a solo project) and KISAKI no longer producing it probably wouldn't change it much. (Besides, KISAKI is automatically listed as “total producer” for every UNDER CODE release, but that doesn't mean that he necessarily gives much input.)

Thanks, inartistic, that was quite informative. I thought at one point it was a full band but I guess now it really would be his solo project. I would be sad to see it stop after UCP does, but as long as Rin will still be active... It's okay. I just love Riku's voice and don't want him to go the way of Juka.

chariots guest members:

Gt.ねお(neo) (ex-江戸川パラドクス(edogawa paradox))

Gt.KAZ (ex-VII-Sense)

Ba.迅(jin) (ex-UnsraW)

Dr.MIKAGE (ex-VII-Sense, now dolore(support))

Wow. They spelled Triskaidekaphobia right. Impressive.

Tracklist looks pretty good. I hated Ashu personally, but maybe it'll be rerecorded.

Is there cover art available yet or no?

Sign in to follow this