Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

Good IPod video converter?

Hey everyone, since this doesn't fit in any of the other categories, I thought I would ask it here. Does anyone here have a good video converter software that I can use to convert video files into a format that can be added to iTunes and my iPod Touch 4th gen? I've tried like 5 different ones and every time I finish and try to add to iTunes, it doesn't get added so I'm guessing it's not converting to a format fit for iTunes.

I don't have software for it because I use add-ons, but I advise you to download the add-on Free YouTube Downloader. It can download videos directly from the YouTube page in many formats (it can also rip MP4 for your iPod) and if the video is in HD you can also choose to have the MP4 ripped in HD. This add-on works on Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer AND Safari. All you have to do is click the format and it'll start downloading. Drag it into iTunes and there you go. The file needs to be MP4.

Here's the link to download the add-on: http://www.bestvideodownloader.com/

You can't miss the big download button :)

Thank Sai, but I was hoping for some software to download that I don't have to be on YouTube for as well because I have Alice Nine Channel videos that I want to add to my iPod and some PV's that get uploaded on here, MH, but aren't up on YouTube.

i suggest u a program called "any video converter" it's really easy to use.

btw, u obvsly have to set it to mp4 (although i think it says sth abt ipod, so that might help u)

i suggest u a program called "any video converter" it's really easy to use.

btw, u obvsly have to set it to mp4 (although i think it says sth abt ipod, so that might help u)

I do believe I used that one. I tried the iPhone preset and the iPod 4th generation and yet, everytime I try adding the video to iTunes library, it never gets added.

Try Free Studio Manager. It can convert from multiple websites I believe, but I'm not entirely sure. I used it when I still had a Windows laptop (now I have a Mac and there's no version for OS X) and it worked great. Maybe you can give it a try.

I found a video that actually works and was able to add it to iTunes and iPod. Now, the question is, does anyone know of any software or program that can tell the specifics of the video, other than the format? For example, bitrate, resolution size, format, etc.

Sign in to follow this