Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Megaromania 3-month consecutive new release

it is announced at Megaromania one-man live "Vision of Engraving-FINAL-" at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO at 2012/07/29 that their 2 new maxi singles "Propaganda" "Heaven's Novel" will be released at 2012/10/17 and 2012/12/12 respectively (2 TYPE each), although details have not yet been announced

their new LIVE DVD "The Vision of Engraving-2012.7.29 SHIBUYA CLUB QUATTRO-" will be released at 2012/11/14, which will include scene of their one-man live "Vision of Engraving-FINAL-" at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO at 2012/07/29

Good news but their singles are expensives :(

I can't read correctly, there is the tracklist of theses singles of the flyer ?

Yeah there are the tracklists there but the pic is too little :(

They made my day .. I want to buy all of the releases >_< Awesome new look <3

TYPE A of their new maxi single "Propaganda" (3,150yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "Propaganda" PV & European Tour 2012 documentary - Part I), and TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs with different track 2+1 retake song) only

special DVD (including scene of their 4th Anniversary Secret Party at Shibuya CRAWL at 2012/09/03 - Part I) will be provided if purchasing 2 types together of their new maxi single "Propaganda" through UCP official web-shop

TYPE A of their new maxi single "Heaven's Novel" (3,150yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "Heaven's Novel" PV & European Tour 2012 documentary - Part II), and TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs with different track 2+1 retake song) only

special DVD (including scene of their 4th Anniversary Secret Party at Shibuya CRAWL at 2012/09/03 - Part II) will be provided if purchasing 2 types together of their new maxi single "Heaven's Novel" through UCP official web-shop

=========================================================================

their new LIVE DVD "The Vision of Engraving-2012.7.29 SHIBUYA CLUB QUATTRO-" will include complete scene of their one-man live "Vision of Engraving-FINAL-" at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO at 2012/07/29 (>120 minutes, 5,040yen)

SET-LIST at 2012/07/29:

01.a prelude to Glint

02.Crimson

03.Heretical Voice

04.APOCALYPSE

05.Cynthia

06.Spell of Mystery-幻色螺旋(genshokurasen)-

07.Wail of crested

drums solo

08.with Sympathizer

09.Silvery Divorce

10.Tragedy

11.Deus

12.Absolute obedience

13.Cardinal Sin

-SE-

14.THE END OF VENGEANCE

EN1

01.Rain fall in Solitude

-SE-

02.Ideal future

03.Oath-cross of eternity-

EN2

01.Sabbath

02.AURORA-destinies of world-

=========================================================================

their live-distributed bootleg DVD will be released at their 2-day one-man live "Beauty and Ugliness" at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2012/11/16-11/17 (3 TYPE in random)

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their one-man live "Border of "「Heaven」or「hell」"~天地界の境界線(tenchikai no kyoukaisen)~" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2012/12/28 (2 TYPE with different song, in random)

"Propaganda" [CD track list]

01.Propaganda

02.Necrophilia (included in TYPE A)

02.Demonic Mephist (included in TYPE B)

03.God of Megaromania-純血ノ刻印(junketsu no kokuin)- (included in TYPE B)

Necrophilia is a very... New theme in music. Haha.

But WHY is God of Megaromania being released again?

The bonus tracks are re-recordings of old songs. They just happened to pick God of Megaromania for Propaganda's bonus track

Guess I completely missed that post, my bad. But that's such a predictable song *shrugs* oh well. I'm hoping Heaven's Novel has a retake of Angelical Jewelry or Transparent Shine.

The first feeling I had is "Their look is kinda dark, but thz music is not at all"

So I don't know, I like the song, but the look does not match with the music

I had hopes for something better, their look indicated some sort of darker sound, but oh well, they disappoint yet again.

Sign in to follow this