Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ネオロックンロールスタ→☆エース(neo rock 'n roll star ace) will disband

it is announced at ネオロックンロールスタ→☆エース(neo rock 'n roll star ace) live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2012/07/23 that they will disband after their one-man live "月曜日なのに…HOLIDAY!?~君と出会えたこの時から~(getsuyoubi nanoni…HOLIDAY!?~kimi to deaeta kono toki kara~)" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2012/08/20

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10940

Not suprising, they sound horrible D:

Ginta choosed the right decision to sit behind the drums i think (i used to liked ace w/ Ginta btw more than w/ the new vocalist)

What's with this undeserving hate, they were good fun and certainly no worse than most of the shit that we get today.

also second singer was better than ginta.

What's with this undeserving hate, they were good fun and certainly no worse than most of the shit that we get today.

also second singer was better than ginta.

I agree with you 100%, I liked how Sato was all happy go lucky all the time, they were a enjoyable listen. Why does everyone love Ginta? :( Sato did try and rebuild the band when everyone left, gotta give him credit for that.

their live-distributed LIVE DVD "エースのお馬鹿過ぎるDVD(ace no obakasugiru DVD)" will be released at their last one-man live "月曜日なのに…HOLIDAY!?~君と出会えたこの時から~(getsuyoubi nanoni…HOLIDAY!?~kimi to deaeta kono toki kara~)" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2012/08/20, at which their live-limited single "『煩悩(bonnou)』" will be also re-released

SET-LIST at 2012/08/20:

01.6月にメランコリー。(6gatsu ni melancholy)

02.シェリーに口づけ(shelley ni kuchiduke)

03.宣戦布告Gleipnir(sensenfukoku Gleipnir)

04.能面WE LOVE YOU(noumen WE LOVE YOU)

05.Worthless Doll

06.Beautiful Obscene

07.I LOVE ROCK 'N ROLL

08.『煩悩(bonnou)』

EN1

01.Happy Birthday youne

02.スワロウテイル(swallowtail)