Sign in to follow this  
Candy Holic?

サンドイッチで120分?

I'm so surprised no one made a topic for them yet! Anyway...サンドイッチで120分? is a band started by the very wonderful Matsuoka Eiji (my love btw) and Takken. They are both ex. 秘密結社コドモA and Kibouya Honpo members! We shouldnt forget bassist Kouta either! They go by completely different names now to achieve the sandwich theme.

Eiji : 松岡レタス(Matsuoka Lettuce)

Takken : 竹村ハム(Takemura Ham)

Kouta : 森川ツナ(Morikawa Tuna)

Well yeah...I hope a few more people than I already know like sanpun becuase they are amazing!

Sandwich.png

Hblk6TBrcGw

honestly i liked more 秘密結社コドモA and Kibouya Honpo. i used to listen to them but now i don't like sandwich

I liked 秘密結社コドモA more than Kiboya and Sandwich :bunny: lol Kibouya didn't really spark my interest but I still listened to them! I love Sandwich though,it's a shame they disbanded :oops: Hope they make a new rockabilly/electro band (maybe Eiji will make a band similar to マカロニ)

really they disbanded? i wonder why? i hope it hasn't anything to do with eiji and takken's relationship. they seem together forever.it would be sad if they stop being friends.also it would be weird imagine if they'll be in different bands.

i hope they make a new band with more rock elements too, like they used to. but i don't really believe they will. they seem they like more the electronic scene getting older.

which seem to make them even more underground

Well...they are on indefinite hiatus,but I don't think Sanpun is coming back.At first I think it was becuase Takken said he's getting in his 30's now and wants to be like a salary man y'know :oops: but in blog entry of Eiji's,Takken apparently got a new guitar so I guess he gave up on the salary man :mrgreen: lol I don't think Eiji would ever give up music even at the age of 37 :wub: but Takken and Eiji will always be together XD it would be nice to have another Makaroni again but if they want to keep being electro rock that's fine with me :staru:

eiji is 37? o___O aww it's hard geeting older to keep having a band ;__; unless you are buck tick or something xD. i don't want to be mean but i don't think it would look good to be 50 and having this style xD.

well i believe he can't stop too. if you are an artist and write music and lyrics, i think always at some point in your life inspiration comes back and you want to write again

i liked makaroni too.i never liked his more electronic stuff

Eiji should do more DENTAKU stuff now that Sandwich is on hiatus imo

@miyuu lol yeah he's 37 XD he was born in 1975 :) lol true having a style like sanpun at the age of 50 is kinda Peter Pan syndrome-ish :lol: but then again I think Eiji does have that XD Yeah a few rockabilly songs from Eiji would be nice :wink: I feel like I should comment on a blog of his about making a new band cuz this is taking too long O w O" Ganbare Eiji,Takken,and Kouta!

@Tokage agreed all his Dentaku/Robocon stuff is great :wub:

I don't like their stuffs since Tuna has joined. Oldschool 120 were epic (like Eiji's former bands and solo stuffs). Hope Eiji will do some DENTAKU CDs in the near future~ :3

Sign in to follow this