Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

CAT5's Best Japanese Picks of Mid-2012

Agreeing on Ar, Haisuinonasa, WUJA BIN BIN, LAGITAGIDA, me my mo, and most ultimately, ATATA's TATAT! Man. I was originally a bit skeptical since I often see bands full of veterans produce tired music, devoid of personality and passion - yet the guys successfully managed to craft a great, fucking great, album which each song's mastery is simply amazing. Dueling guitars, versatile keyboards, sublime drumming that knows exactly when to hit the groove hard, bass that is as jazzy and smooth as it is deep and growling, vocals that are human and angelic at once.. I might be exaggerating, but the album is really a finely crafted masterpiece.

Also, I remember liking both Kominami Yasuha and Abe Fuyumi's releases, as well.

Agreeing on Ar, Haisuinonasa, WUJA BIN BIN, LAGITAGIDA, me my mo, and most ultimately, ATATA's TATAT! Man. I was originally a bit skeptical since I often see bands full of veterans produce tired music, devoid of personality and passion - yet the guys successfully managed to craft a great, fucking great, album which each song's mastery is simply amazing. Dueling guitars, versatile keyboards, sublime drumming that knows exactly when to hit the groove hard, bass that is as jazzy and smooth as it is deep and growling, vocals that are human and angelic at once.. I might be exaggerating, but the album is really a finely crafted masterpiece.

Also, I remember liking both Kominami Yasuha and Abe Fuyumi's releases, as well.

Who are you and why haven't you registered at MH sooner ;o

Seriously, though. It's a rare thing to find a user here that's familiar with so much of the music that I listen to (especially considering how obscure some of it is). MH needs more users like you~

Who are you and why haven't you registered at MH sooner ;o

Seriously, though. It's a rare thing to find a user here that's familiar with so much of the music that I listen to (especially considering how obscure some of it is). MH needs more users like you~

Ahahah. It took me quite some time, but yeah.

I finally got the chance to listen to kyooo and PARALLEL/SERIAL. Been too busy lately. Hands down number0; but the female soloist isn't that bad either. I need to give it another spin, though.

I love what you wrote down here CAT5 !!!

you're allways like a tube for new indie awesome super duper music for me !

sometimes I just wanna hang on my balcon... read a Haruki Murakami book.. and listen to these tunes you recommend us right here !

splendit !

Thanks !

could you please PM me and give me some sites where you keep yourself updodate with japanese indie music... or everymusic scene else

that would be splendid

Sign in to follow this