Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MEJIBRAY 3 new singles release

I thought their live performance was great. Tsuzuku definitely struggled in some parts, but they still put on a fantastic show and would be fun to see live. Koichi legitimately needs to eat a sandwich though. He looks like he hasn't eaten anything in a year.

Emily sounds real nice. It's really long though! Thinker also sounds pretty good, but that one is so short... So is Apocalypse which just sounds like a scream-fest/churning guitar song which can be cool, I guess. Looking forward to this single!

Rarely do long ballads ever make me want to keep listening (only one that comes to mind currently is Reila) but I'm curious to see how it turns out. I like it so far.

I knew Emily was going to be a ballad because: A) They've never had a ballad single yet, and 2) Their new look looks nothing heavy or dark so I figured a ballad.

These previews sound really good and I think I like it a lot more than Sadisgate! for Emily to beat it though, it has to have a sick solo (knowing MiA, it will), and the chorus needs to be good. All the rest sound good as well

EMILY is nice ;3

Thinker is awesome &

APOCALYPSE short bass part is epic :3

Agreed I think my favorite track is Thinker

Sign in to follow this