Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Gt.vivi & Ba.Ivy have joined Moran

it is announced at Moran one-man live "Perfect M・A・D actors" at Shibuya WWW at 2012/06/09 that Gt.vivi(ex-DragonWAPPPPPPER) & Ba.Ivy(ex-Dio-->レミング(remming)) have joined the band at the same date, and new line-up will hold their first live at Zepp Tokyo at 2012/06/29

http://moran-web.net/

I am even more heartbroken because now I know that DWP is disbanded and not on hiatus TT.TT

+vivi is a great guitar player or they wouldn't have him join. If you listen to DWP, 傾きかけた砂時計, 劣勢 FASCISM, DearLife, shows how good his guitar playing is. He would be the guitar playing out the right speaker.

their new maxi single "Eclipse" will be released at 2012/09/12 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,100yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Eclipse" PV), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[limited edition CD track list]

01.Eclipse (Lyric: Hitomi / Music: Sizna)

02.Vegaの花(Vega no hana) (Lyric: Hitomi / Music: Soan)

03.Vegaの花(Vega no hana) #2 (Lyric: Hitomi / Music: Soan)

[regular edition CD track list]

01.Eclipse (Lyric: Hitomi / Music: Sizna)

02.皮下に滲む(hika ni nijimu) (Lyric: Hitomi / Music: Sizna)

03.Vegaの花(Vega no hana) (Lyric: Hitomi / Music: Soan)

Really guys? I'm actually pretty excited about the new members exactly because they just came out of nowhere expected. I think Moran will eventually release vivi's tracks anyway because he's working on it.

Really guys? I'm actually pretty excited about the new members exactly because they just came out of nowhere expected. I think Moran will eventually release vivi's tracks anyway because he's working on it.

I don't hate vivi!! I love his compositions!! Fan4life here! I was referring to the comment made above!

I don't hate vivi!! I love his compositions!! Fan4life here! I was referring to the comment made above!

Which actually had nothing to do with Vivi so much as a stab at Dio / Remming / and just dislike for Moran in general ;) . You can keep gggggggggguitarist all to yourself without feeling bad.

Which actually had nothing to do with Vivi so much as a stab at Dio / Remming / and just dislike for Moran in general ;) . You can keep gggggggggguitarist all to yourself without feeling bad.

nono lol I meant Shaolan's comment!! Sorry about the confusion, I shouldn't have been vague about which comment!!! Lol I know yours was meant for Ivy not vivi!

nono lol I meant Shaolan's comment!! Sorry about the confusion, I shouldn't have been vague about which comment!!! Lol I know yours was meant for Ivy not vivi!

:hug: cool

Guest enzo116

Can't wait to hear their new single

Isn't there a topic for Moran's new single? Either way, I love this preview! Sizna(?) moves so erratically when the camera focused on him at the end and I love it. The guitar is crazy and the drummer always looks cool. I don't know why but that electronic sound that stars at 0:44 is so good! Reminds me of L'Oiseau bleu. Can't wait for this~!

Sign in to follow this