Sign in to follow this  
FictionTheory

Yoo.

So, hello everybody. I am a fan of Japan from Poland. I love manga, anime, visual kei,cosplay,drama ...everything what is connected to Japan. Yeah, it is my biggest passion.I also love literature, drawing, basketball, volleyball, swimming, cooking XD It is a pleasure to became one of a member of Monochrome Heaven. :staru: Feel free to write : )

Welcome to the forum! Great to see another fan of A :) I love them! Cool to see you're into basketball, I love it but I kind of suck at it, haha. What bands do you like the most and do you have a last.fm? Also remember, you're always welcome in the mini chat :)

Hello ^^ Haha, I am not an expert too. Just playing for fun. My favorite bands are : A, DEATHGAZE, lynch.,DOREMIdan, Misaruka, Liphlich, Secilia Luna, BORN, AWOI, Megaromania,golden bomber....I also like a lot of old school visual kei bands ( Shiver, Aiora, Ash, S, allure idea,NOi'X,moll'e node). I have last.fm, I even found Monochrome Heaven there, after someone informed me about it.

Hello ^^ Haha, I am not an expert too. Just playing for fun. My favorite bands are : A, DEATHGAZE, lynch.,DOREMIdan, Misaruka, Liphlich, Secilia Luna, BORN, AWOI, Megaromania,golden bomber....I also like a lot of old school visual kei bands ( Shiver, Aiora, Ash, S, allure idea,NOi'X,moll'e node). I have last.fm, I even found Monochrome Heaven there, after someone informed me about it.

Yay you are here :gaga: and that someone who told you was me! :lol: Have a fun time on here. :3

Yay, thank you for warm welcome :wub:

Yay you are here and that someone who told you was me! Have a fun time on here.

Haha, I am really happy You found me here :):hug2:

Yay, thank you for warm welcome :wub:
Yay you are here and that someone who told you was me! Have a fun time on here.

Haha, I am really happy You found me here :):hug2:

Oh well i only noticed you made an account about 2 days ago! :o Have a fun time on here! :wub: Join me in the forums when you can! :lol:

Sign in to follow this