Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) album & LIVE DVD release

Perhaps it's just me but I'd prefer it if he released the 3 songs as a single instead of putting them on a 2nd press of their album. :/

EDIT:

PV spot for Royal blood

Whatt??? They made PV for Royal Blood?

KISAKI said to me they did it for Insane flashback show... He said lie?? or they made 2 PV?

Anyway... I think Royal Blood is the one of most boring song for them, waste of money..

Where is the more profit?

Oricon doesnt lie

「Independent "MAZE"」 407 copies

「Haunted Jelaousy」 544 copies

A NEGA single sold better than a Lin album.

So your argument is invalid.

Oh and btw, funny that you mention As If Forever Exists. selling well, because they released that single under another label, B.P.Records.

Where is the more profit?

Oricon doesnt lie

「Independent "MAZE"」 407 copies

「Haunted Jelaousy」 544 copies

A NEGA single sold better than a Lin album.

So your argument is invalid.

Oh and btw, funny that you mention As If Forever Exists. as selling well, because they released that single under another label, B.P. Records.

pls get brain

1. better sale? use the numbers of price too :wink:

NEGA could reach oricon only 2 times from the 16 releases during 7 years! PERESTROÏKA couldnt reach nothing neither (pls tell me about how great is the sale of newest single DELUGE :lol:)

Lin could reach oricon 5/5 times last 1,5 years.

NEGA and Megaromania is more popular at overseas fans, but the most of them shits on the buying and just fapping for upload, Lin is more popular in Japan and the japanese fans buy the releases not like the overseas, its all

2. labels for only one release doesnt matter on sales, the ppl thought that Lin will be so great band like Phantasmagoria, so many ppl bought it. Phantasmagoria was an unbelieveble band, they hit the most of major visual-kei band, but stayed by UNDER CODE cause it was good money for KISAKI.

Megaromania is pretty near, but lesser than Lin. Megaromania singles sales are unequivocally worse, but their album sales were better 3-4 years before. 3-4 years before, not now. The new albums and singles couldnt reach oricon...

Of course im not happy to re-release the album with 3 new songs, i would be more happy with a new maxi-single. but why it disturbs that peoples who doesnt buy their CDs? it can disturb me cause i buy it, but i say ok, 2 or 3.000 yen, i dont care, it doesn't matter for me.

/OFF

I don't understand how ORICON works. Their website is horrible and I feel like the information never makes sense!

Anyway, to be honest I really thought NEGA was the most popular band at UNDER CODE. I'm surprised to see sales that low! Really puts into perspective how tiny the bands we like are.

Not here for this arguing garbage, just want to express excitement that there will be new Lin in my life.

I don't understand why people can't just be happy about releases -_-

I don't understand how ORICON works. Their website is horrible and I feel like the information never makes sense!

Anyway, to be honest I really thought NEGA was the most popular band at UNDER CODE. I'm surprised to see sales that low! Really puts into perspective how tiny the bands we like are.

Oricon counts only the shop sales, of course the bands can sell more copies at live houses, but oricon list shows the bands popularity.

Normal oricon give us only the first 300th place and first 30th copy sales, but if u have premium account, or something like that, u can see the first 200th, or 300th copy sales

If u cant see the CD's reached place and 2 weeks passed already, surely not in the first 300th, and the 300th always under 200 copies

But don't worry, NEGA is the 3rd best in UNDER CODE :mrgreen:

That's why the new small bands (like Vior glorie or Suzaku) cant hold one-man live, for 40 ppl? not worthwhile

+ UNDER CODE is one of the most popular indies label. The others noname indies label are in worse situation

^ Is not that ...

Just bothers me that so few other bands have releases comparing them with them.

Anyway KISAKI love, I'm not throwing shit at him. :D

How is this Kisaki's fault?! LOL

How about pin the blame on the actual members not creating many new songs themselves. Kisaki/Lin releases so many songs because he is actively involved in HIS band and does much of the work himself. As a band member, he is responsible for the creation of his band's music not others.

As a label owner, he is responsible in facilitating the production of music for other bands...which he does.

there's a difference.

^ I'm not being disrespectful, my translator is bad xD Sorry

regarding the video, would have preferred another song like I love PV but also this!

the upcoming album's Disc 1 tracklist is changed.

1.In stin ctive

2.Insane flashback show

3.come out of your shell

First song is surely an instrumental opening song.

Who buy both (Album + Live DVD) get the OFF SHOT DVD VOL:5

Who buy both (Album + Live DVD) from UNDER CODE WEBSHOP get the OFF SHOT DVD VOL:5 , a message DVD, and an autographed group photo.

Still no information about the PV(s) release.

OFF SHOT DVD VOL:3 ? It isn't the VOL:5 ?

oh yes i miswrote :D

*corrected

Okay, so the album is essentially a rerelease of Independent Maze but with three new songs and like a live DVD or something right? I just want to make sure I know what's going on here.

I'm excited for the new songs for sure, but I don't order DVDs anymore since my region free DVD player broke and I have a ton of Versailles and Moi dix Mois DVDs that won't play anymore -_-

Okay, so the album is essentially a rerelease of Independent Maze but with three new songs and like a live DVD or something right? I just want to make sure I know what's going on here.

I'm excited for the new songs for sure, but I don't order DVDs anymore since my region free DVD player broke and I have a ton of Versailles and Moi dix Mois DVDs that won't play anymore -_-

Exactly. Independent "MAZE" with all original bonus tracks, plus 3 new tracks on a separate disc. They are also selling a live DVD (which is separate from the album).

Exactly. Independent "MAZE" with all original bonus tracks, plus 3 new tracks on a separate disc. They are also selling a live DVD (which is separate from the album).

Awesome! Thanks for clearing that up!

I'm gonna buy it! The songs I've heard are great so far,pretty excited to hear some more that I haven't heard :staru:

I ordered already from UCP webshop, but still 3 months :urg:

凛 new look for the release

t0220014704000267120509.jpg

lin10_all.jpg

photo1nli.jpg

Sign in to follow this