Sign in to follow this  
mousou

Hi guise :D

Hello everyone~ I've been mostly a lurker since TW, for a short while I guess :lol: I had an almost 2 year break (didn't realize it was that long) from jrock/vk and now I'm giving it a shot once more!

To name some of the bands I listened to are Dir en grey, the GazettE, Kagrra,, lynch., Luna Sea, girugamesh, Plastic Tree, Nega, -OZ-, ScreW, some other that have already disbanded like Since1889, meth., UnsraW, DELUHI, ClearVeil, Siva, and Phantasmagoria.

Please ask if you like to know more about anything! I was out of the loop for a long time so if you can recommend any bands it would be awesome :D nice to meet you all!

Hi oh a ClearVeil fan! :wub: Nice to meet you. I think you will fall back in love with visual kei bands once you lisen to a lot of old school visual kei bands again! Start listening to visual kei bands from the label "Key Party." Bands like Missalina Rei, Eliphas Levi you should check out defo. :D

Seraphinne Thank you! O hey 9goats black out fan too!

pinkmakona Agree! I think I have this love-hate relationship with visual kei :lol: thanks for the recos! will definitely check them out :D

pinkmakona Agree! I think I have this love-hate relationship with visual kei :lol: thanks for the recos! will definitely check them out :D

Haha you will fall back in love with visual kei once you listen to some sweet old school visual kei bands. You are welcome.

Welcome to MH!

Try A (Ace) if you're at it. They're a new VK band, and have some great releases :) If you like some standard heavier stuff, try MEJIBRAY. They're also new but kind of really overhyped, so bear that in mind.

To name some of the bands I listened to are Dir en grey, the GazettE, Kagrra,, lynch., Luna Sea, girugamesh, Plastic Tree, Nega, -OZ-, ScreW, some other that have already disbanded like Since1889, meth., UnsraW, DELUHI, ClearVeil, Siva, and Phantasmagoria.

Great list, really :)

Do you have a last.fm?

Welcome to MH!

Try A (Ace) if you're at it. They're a new VK band, and have some great releases :) If you like some standard heavier stuff, try MEJIBRAY. They're also new but kind of really overhyped, so bear that in mind.

Thanks for the recos! I keep seeing MEJIBRAY as well, so I guess I should check them out!

Great list, really :)

Do you have a last.fm?

Now that you said it, I have but I haven't been on it in ageeees :lol: Here it is though if it's worth anything :lol:last.fm guess I should update that place :) (any kpop fans here too?)

Hello, welcome to MH! Hope you enjoy the community. :)

Thank you!

Welcome Mousou!

Based on your list, I'd suggest you Galeyd and Signal, 2 new bands which drive everyone crazy.

Sign in to follow this