Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Scarlet Valse new maxi single release

Scarlet Valse new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their live since Kakeru(Scarlet Valse) & Ryo(Vagu*Project) birthday event "Relation of no even color~美と獣と(bi to juu to)~Vol.2" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2012/07/12, although details have not yet been announced

http://scarletvalse.com/

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "Voyage in Chronos" (1,575yen)

[track list]

01.Voyage in Chronos

02.Neo Sanctuary

03.Everlasting Life

Yay, Everlasting Life! One of my favorite songs by them/Railtracer.

They did well with their re-recording of Secret Eden, so I look forward to this too!

PS: cover art for "Voyage in Chronos" and a new look can be seen for now on Kakeru's blog

Yay, finally some samples of the single.

"Voyage in Chronos" PV preview:

bTeUFWbVaqs

Audio previews of all 3 songs:

ybvKHQY-L-A

Thankfully, the PV is better looking than their first (which is not difficult at all, haha.) There's still lots of room for improvement though. Overall, I'm happy with the samples, although Everlasting Life's mixing seems a bit uneven... Maybe it's just the youtube quality. In any case, looking forward to it!

By the way, I'm having a bit of trouble finding Voyage in Chronos at any CD shops.

The usual places (brand-x, closet child, puresound, etc) and even the non-overseas shipping ones (zeal link, like an edison, etc) don't seem to have it listed. Not even the band's official web shop has it!

Am I just blind?

Scarlet Valse new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their live since Kakeru(Scarlet Valse) & Ryo(Vagu*Project) birthday event "Relation of no even color~美と獣と(bi to juu to)~Vol.2" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2012/07/12

:)

Scarlet Valse new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their live since Kakeru(Scarlet Valse) & Ryo(Vagu*Project) birthday event "Relation of no even color~美と獣と(bi to juu to)~Vol.2" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2012/07/12

:)

UGHHH!

Just in case people didn't see the request thread:

kurenai_suiren from the scarlet valse livejournal community will provide a FREE shopping service for anyone wanting to purchase SV releases (such as Voyage in Chronos) or goods. You just have to pay for the item itself and shipping.

If you want to buy this single, I suggest you contact kurenai_suiren.

Here's the post about it: http://scarlet-valse.livejournal.com/2835.html

Recently I realized that it is selling the new maxi single in-store Brand-x (International Order) and now there are only 5 copies available, if someone is a big fan of this band should buy it soon before they are sold out.

Scarlet Valse/Voyage in Chronos[XRAV-0002]

Selling price: 1,575円

Here: http://www.brand-x.jp/product/7131

※特典としてポスター付き!(※With Poster as a benefit!)

Apparently poster comes with a gift!!! :DUUR: !!!

Sign in to follow this