Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Dio Vo.mikaru new band "DIGRAS" has formed

Bout damn time. I'm looking forward to hearing some new music from him. There is suppose to be some other former DIO members joining too, right?

(And this better not be some pussy pop band...)

He's a good vocalist, as you can hear in Carry Dawn and God Forsaken. But most of their other songs and especially their full album sucked balls and dragged him down too. Hopefully he'll create a better band this time.

First thought is magician xD.

I honestly hate the name DIGRAS. I'd have liked it more if it were disgrace/die grace/dye glass, etc.

Still, I'm curious about the sound considering the reason erika left in the first place was musical differences...and he left for a soft band...so I kind of hope that we don't get two soft bands out of this...

First thought is magician xD.

I honestly hate the name DIGRAS. I'd have liked it more if it were disgrace/die grace/dye glass, etc.

Still, I'm curious about the sound considering the reason erika left in the first place was musical differences...and he left for a soft band...so I kind of hope that we don't get two soft bands out of this...

VII-Sense a soft band? lol They're not an Ayabie or that sort of bands. I think he left because he was probably looking for a more technical band.

And I have to agree, I think it's Manipulator...or Masturbator?

^From what I've heard of VII-Sense that is what I label as 'soft'. In any case, I don't like VII-Sense so I'm hoping that Mikaru doesn't disappoint! :)

I hope it's something like Carry Dawn. The best DIO song ever. His voice is perfect for Hard Rock. I don't want another clone band that sounds like every other crappy-wannabe-heavy VK band.

I never managed to get into Dio for some reason, but I'm looking forward to the releases. I'm curious to see who the other members are and I would be surprised if there isn't at least one more from Dio.

Manipulator as in DJ or someone who will insert some sampling and stuffs?

Industrial pls!

Maybe something like Despair (notes: not D'espa) or close to that <3

i'd cream my pants if that happen

Maybe the M is a Mijwiz? or a mezzo-soprano 0o

Mellophone is one too, same for:

Mangtong

Melodica

Melodeon

Mbira (Sanza)

Morsing

Musete

Musical box