Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ViViD new album release

About time! Let's hope it's good! With 6 old songs, this album better have more than 14 songs on it at least.

LOLOL IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

Edit: I see it'll have the 5 main singles and a b-side. No surprise if this album will have like 10 or 11 tracks.

Also, Shaolan already posted this.

Read about this last night. I don't know how I feel about it. I'll listen out of obligation since I've followed the band from the beginning, but I'm hoping that one of the new songs will actually hold my attention.

Read about this last night. I don't know how I feel about it. I'll listen out of obligation since I've followed the band from the beginning, but I'm hoping that one of the new songs will actually hold my attention.

I wonder what the hell is going to happen. I enjoyed ViViD a lot when they first showed up and they were fun until they went major. They totally appeal to the majority of VK fans now a days even since the beginning of ViViD. The latest single has me totally confused. They look like a Kpop band. From what I understand Kpop is pretty popular in Japan. I don't know if it's the artists taking influence from Kpop styles or if they are being pushed by PSCompany to go with that look. Probably want more attention in the home country and such. Either way they pretty much looked terrible. The new songs have all been pretty bland but I did enjoy Kakera and Natsubana. I find the album with 6 single songs on it to be pretty ridiculous. I wonder how they'll tie it all together. :/ I'm excited to review the album actually. I dunno if I'll like it though. I wish they would have done an album before going major. ;__;

WOW, so they are finally releasing a full album?

Like sai already said, I think the tracklist will be like that..

It's good to see that they're releasing ONE Limited Edition and ONE Regular Edition.

Official site says Regular Edition will have bonus track(s).

i might be considering buying the album if it's available in thailand. i was amazed when i found their recent single in thai edition in the CD store.

Tracklist :

Regular

1. live your life

2. BLUE

3. REAL

4. memories in white

5. calling

6. カケラ (kakera)

7. 夏風~endless love~ (NATSUKAZE ...)

8. explosion

9. 「夢」~ムゲンノカナタ~ (Yume ~Mugen no Kanata~)

10. RIDE on time

11. FAKE

12. message

13. EVER

Limited Edition (+DVD)

CD

1. live your life

2. BLUE

3. REAL

4. memories in white

5. calling

6. カケラ (kakera)

7. 夏風~endless love~ (NATSUKAZE ...)

8. explosion

9. 「夢」~ムゲンノカナタ~ (Yume ~Mugen no Kanata~)

10. RIDE on time

11. FAKE

12. message

DVD

????

Despite the enormous amount of old songs (6) 7 new songs is more than I expected.

Despite the enormous amount of old songs (6) 7 new songs is more than I expected.

This. I was convinced it was going to be essentially a compilation album of their singles. This pleases me.

Sign in to follow this