Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

Jui (ex. VIDOLL) to announce new band

So far, personally, I'm liking what I'm seeing and hearing. The sample on the OHP is pretty great and the band's symbol is awesome. I have high hopes for this project.

An interesting bit of information: I was just looking at Asagi's blog and they're on GOD CHILD RECORDS (D's independent label). Asagi said he didn't originally intend to bring other bands onto the label but since they're friends he wanted to help them out.

Yeah, I knew they've been friends for a while, but I didn't expect them to be on GOD CHILD RECORDS. That means if they're under Asagi they really can't afford to make crappy stuff nobody likes/buys.

Interesting news indeed ! Now I wonder what kind of music they'll do... It'll surely be a hit or a miss...

they will hold their first live at "SPEED DISK PRESENTS~森羅万象tour12#2" at Shibuya O-East at 2012/08/18

[participating artists]

GOTCHAROCKA

AYABIE

カメレオ(kameleo)

ギルド(GUILD)

Kra

SCREW

DuelJewel

ν[NEU]

I hope we can get info on their looks and specially debut CD on the update on the 11th.

I was just gonna say "Looks like their debut CD won't come out until August/September"

But if this project has been in the works for a while, they might have a single coming out as early as July.

There's supposed to be an update on Friday? Good, can't wait to see what it says.

Well, music samples playing on the backgound of their OHP will change weekly from the eleven onwards, including that date. So they have been recording something for sure. I am not sure they will release the sampled songs in full version, with vocals and all, but it seems that they have been some planning and that they have been working on this for a bit.

Well, music samples playing on the backgound of their OHP will change weekly from the eleven onwards, including that date. So they have been recording something for sure. I am not sure they will release the sampled songs in full version, with vocals and all, but it seems that they have been some planning and that they have been working on this for a bit.

That's awesome. I know I shouldn't get TOO excited over the minimalistic previews they're playing on the OHP, but the one that's there now is AMAZING.

New music sample is up, souds like Spiv States 2.0 They will also have something in June called 【CATCH ME,IF YOU CAN!!! 】, no idea of what will be, though.

If someone can translate this from their twitter we may get some more info

【CATCH ME,IF YOU CAN!!! 】GOTCHAROCKA 6月よりシークレットバンドとして各地に出没!!!

I like the new sample, but definitely not as much as the first one. Maybe they're going to do a range of sounds from Spiv States to new-era Vidoll and maybe some others and see what's working for them and go from there?

I liked this one the most, personally. Reminded me more of the strongest points of spiv states. I am also kind of curious how this band will develop since the individual musicians have done various kinds of music during their careers.

Sign in to follow this