Biopanda

[Selling] Selling entire VK collection(1100+ CD/DVD/VHS/DT!)

How much for Dir en grey VHS, Due le quartz VHS, malice mizer VHS, miyavi VHS? with shipping to USA?

Well, I already sold the Due le quartz and miyavi VHS tapes, but the other two are still available. As far as prices go... $15 each? I think shipping within the US should be about $5 or so, but I can give you a more accurate quote later.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet! That is one HELL of a collection!

It most certainly is :v

Could you hold these for me? <3

Eye for you

Eye for you

FIR~REFORLE

FILL IN Both presses

GARDEN

esclier en escargot~蜜~  

esclier en escargot~毒~  

esclier en escargot~輪~

HenzeL

ヒーローづくし

ギルト

elm-エルム-

マウス

what's MOUSE?

If not bought yet

Deadly Sanctuary

麝香猫

ホームシックチャイルド

Vice†risk

Again

Vier la drain DVD :DUUR: I seriously am going to fangasm!

Could you hold these for me? <3

Eye for you

Eye for you

FIR~REFORLE

FILL IN Both presses

GARDEN

esclier en escargot~蜜~  

esclier en escargot~毒~  

esclier en escargot~輪~

HenzeL

ヒーローづくし

ギルト

elm-エルム-

マウス

what's MOUSE?

If not bought yet

Deadly Sanctuary

麝香猫

ホームシックチャイルド

Vice†risk

Again

Vier la drain DVD :DUUR: I seriously am going to fangasm!

Sure, I can hold those for you :3 Deadly Sanctuary and Vice†risk were sold already, but the rest are still available. I don't know a whole lot about that DVD, but it seems to be a documentary of their 4th anniversary tour. I'm pretty excited, though still waiting to hear back from puresound about it (and a few other things).

Guest Magatsu

How much is the cheapest shipping ? To europe.

kinda SAL like Japan.

Because I don't care about fast shipping.

Then I give you a new price.

If you can hold the Malice Mizer and Dir en grey for me, that would be great. I have to make a new PayPal since i lost my password >w<;;

2nd effect. 20 including shipping.

Shipping to where? If it's inside the US then that's probably fine, but that might cost like $10 of that $20 to Europe XD Unless you mean 20+shipping, which would be totally fine :3

already I've sent the payment to you :P

I got it <3 I'll get that packaged up and send you the rip in just a bit!

Ok I'll wait for it :gaga:

kinda SAL like Japan.

Sorry for the slow reply, the cheapest shipping to the Netherlands would be about $9 for one cd and 2 tapes. Also, I was looking through my V.A. albums and I found one that has Calmando Qual on it. The V.A. album is called 電気モノローグⅡ and also features MAGIERSEXALICE, Psycho dream, Antikythera, Sweet symmetry(Antikythera x Viodish select), Viodish select and struggleA.

If you can hold the Malice Mizer and Dir en grey for me, that would be great. I have to make a new PayPal since i lost my password >w<;;

Which things by Malice Mizer and Dir en grey?

Guest Magatsu

kinda SAL like Japan.

Sorry for the slow reply, the cheapest shipping to the Netherlands would be about $9 for one cd and 2 tapes. Also, I was looking through my V.A. albums and I found one that has Calmando Qual on it. The V.A. album is called 電気モノローグⅡ and also features MAGIERSEXALICE, Psycho dream, Antikythera, Sweet symmetry(Antikythera x Viodish select), Viodish select and struggleA.

Demo tapes are nice, but because you wrote you found a VA album, I really want to go for the CDonly and V/A CD.

would be 15 excluding shipping okay?

Hi, I'm interested in your re-clens CDs. How is 30$ for all 3? Not sure what kind asking price you were expecting since they were only sold at lives.

FEEDBACK!!!

I bought two tapes and a CD from biopanda. Easy communication, let's you negotiate prices, quick shipping (at least in the US). Also provides rips for the tapes, which is much appreciated! Great seller! :hug:

I'm already going in for transaction number 2, haha.

:staru::staru::staru:

Nice collection there !

I'm eager for that アイギス(Aigis) DVD you got there, would you mind tellin' me what the content is ? :3

Which outfits do they wear ? (kinda weird request, I know x,D) And of course how much you'd want for it :3

Demo tapes are nice, but because you wrote you found a VA album, I really want to go for the CDonly and V/A CD.

would be 15 excluding shipping okay?

The V.A. was pretty rare and hard to get(it was live distributed). I could probably do both cds for $25+ shipping.

Hi, I'm interested in your re-clens CDs. How is 30$ for all 3? Not sure what kind asking price you were expecting since they were only sold at lives.

How does $40 sound? Two of them were pretty hard to get.

FEEDBACK!!!

I bought two tapes and a CD from biopanda. Easy communication, let's you negotiate prices, quick shipping (at least in the US). Also provides rips for the tapes, which is much appreciated! Great seller! :hug:

I'm already going in for transaction number 2, haha.

:staru::staru::staru:

:hug:

Nice collection there !

I'm eager for that アイギス(Aigis) DVD you got there, would you mind tellin' me what the content is ? :3

Which outfits do they wear ? (kinda weird request, I know x,D) And of course how much you'd want for it :3

As far as that DVD goes, it is just offshot footage. This is what they're wearing in it. As far as a price if you're still interested, probably $10+shipping since that's about what I paid for it.

Guest Magatsu

25dolar plus shipping is ok. Please pm your paypal etc.

I want Art Cube's DVD and AC BLANDISH DT.

what is the value of each, and how much for everything?

Regards.

PD: Sorry for my bad english, google traductor is the guilty xD

I want Art Cube's DVD and AC BLANDISH DT.

what is the value of each, and how much for everything?

Regards.

PD: Sorry for my bad english, google traductor is the guilty xD

Given that all of those are very rare(especially the AC BLANDISH which I've seen sell for over 10000 yen) and live distributed, I was thinking $20 each. Let me know if this works for you :3

As far as that DVD goes, it is just offshot footage. This is what they're wearing in it. As far as a price if you're still interested, probably $10+shipping since that's about what I paid for it.

Alright, do you need my paypal address for an invoice ? I live in austria (europe).

Alright, do you need my paypal address for an invoice ? I live in austria (europe).

I get charged extra for using an invoice :( First-class shipping to Austria should be about $4 for the DVD, so you can send $14 to [email protected](as a gift please :3) and PM me your address then I'll be able to ship it off today :3

How does $40 sound? Two of them were pretty hard to get.

I sent you a pm. If you're still interested in selling them, please let me know the final amount+shipping. I live in the US(CA)

My Aigis DVD arrived today. thank you very much ! 5 stars, very positive feedback ! ♥

Great to hear that it arrived just fine :3

Guest Magatsu

And I'm still waiting~