Biopanda

[Selling] Selling entire VK collection(1100+ CD/DVD/VHS/DT!)

Dat's some list, I guess I'll throw you with pm. Shocked you are selling them tbh :shock:, where you are moving BTW :P ?

how much would you want for Due'le quartz アメと鞭を・・・ ?

Hmm... well that was a live distributed release. How does $10+shipping sound?

yup!, it's fine! :domo: I hope shipping isn't too high lol

How much for this:

実験台モルモット

良い子のための感傷キセカヱ型録

Also, just out of curiosity.... any info about "Metal Fish"? :lol: OHP? Infos? Samples?

Guest Magatsu

I want everything from 2nd effect.

and do you might have something from Calmando Qual? or a V/A album starring CQ songs?

Sounds perfect!

How much would shipping to the Netherlands be?

I don't even have a vhs player lol

VHS tapes are kinda heavy, so it'd cost about $15 for First-Class. As for the 2nd part... I can include HQ personal rips of each VHS. Just let me know whether you want a watchable DVD-r or just want me to send an .avi file.

Dat's some list, I guess I'll throw you with pm. Shocked you are selling them tbh :shock:, where you are moving BTW :P ?

Japan :v

AWESOME the collection, but I don't have cash UHASAUHSAHUSUHAH :/

Rob a bank :llama:

Just as a quick guess, it should be $4-5 or so for shipping to Spain.

How much for this:

実験台モルモット

良い子のための感傷キセカヱ型録

Also, just out of curiosity.... any info about "Metal Fish"? :lol: OHP? Infos? Samples?

Sorry... you're a bit slow :( Fitear just bought the Marmot cd. As for Metal Fish,

I want everything from 2nd effect.

and do you might have something from Calmando Qual? or a V/A album starring CQ songs?

Just name a price and they're yours :3 As for CQ, sorry... I don't have anything by them :( Unless you're interested in buying some bootlegs, that is XD

Ok, it's right the final price :P

Ok, it's right the final price :P

Sounds good :3 I just double-checked the quote and shipping will be $4, so whenever you want, just $14 to [email protected] (as a gift, please :3) and include your address in the comments.

Sorry... you're a bit slow :( Fitear just bought the Marmot cd. As for Metal Fish,

Butbutbut.... the Marmot CD is listed twice! Did he buy both or is that just a glitch and you only had one copy? I've been wondering that anyway, since several items are listed twice or more...

But anyway, I can actuall buy that CD from CD Japan, but I thought I might get it a bit cheaper here. XD

As for Metal Fish.... not what I expected, but really not bad. Can you hold it for a few days, just so that I find the time to look at the list more closely to see if there's anything I want.

Butbutbut.... the Marmot CD is listed twice! Did he buy both or is that just a glitch and you only had one copy? I've been wondering that anyway, since several items are listed twice or more...

But anyway, I can actuall buy that CD from CD Japan, but I thought I might get it a bit cheaper here. XD

As for Metal Fish.... not what I expected, but really not bad. Can you hold it for a few days, just so that I find the time to look at the list more closely to see if there's anything I want.

Yeah, sorry about that... I guess somehow two of the Marmot CDs got listed twice. Usually that's not a mistake as for some of the cassettes I do have multiple copies.

I can hold Metal Fish for you as well(and for reference, it's a 7-track minialbum). As for anything else, just let me know if you want any more samples since it doesn't take me long at all to make them usually.

how much for these two + shipping within the US?

Vasalla Reincarnation EPISODE-4~LEGEND of Vasalla~

Vasalla Unusually Sadism

Vasalla Unusually Sadism

Does $15 each sound reasonable? As for shipping, we're probably looking at around $8 for parcel post or $9 for priority.

How much fer them there ZXS "Cerebral Tumor 999", CRESCENT "メビウス", and 餞ハナむケ。"星の色" tapes? Also, the Mercuro CD? Thanks.

How much fer them there ZXS "Cerebral Tumor 999", CRESCENT "メビウス", and 餞ハナむケ。"星の色" tapes? Also, the Mercuro CD? Thanks.

I assume you mean the Mercuro demotape? If so then how about 20+shipping for the lot?

price of guniw tools hush and cool ?

$15+shipping?

Vasalla Unusually Sadism

Does $15 each sound reasonable? As for shipping, we're probably looking at around $8 for parcel post or $9 for priority.

great! sent you a PM!

I assume you mean the Mercuro demotape? If so then how about 20+shipping for the lot?

Yeah, I meant the tape! I did a lot of switching out items before I posted and missed that edit.

$20+shippin' sounds good. All four in a big padded envelope shipped to Florida should be about $4.50/$5, yeah?

Yeah, I meant the tape! I did a lot of switching out items before I posted and missed that edit.

$20+shippin' sounds good. All four in a big padded envelope shipped to Florida should be about $4.50/$5, yeah?

$3 for first-class or $5 for priority. You can take your pick and send the money to [email protected](as a gift to avoid fees, please :3) and I'll get it in the mail ASAP. The response(both here and on LJ) was a lot greater than I anticipated, so I'm a bit backlogged with ripping demotapes and VHS that people bought. That said, I think everything should be shipped out by Monday, if not sooner.

Sounds perfect!

How much would shipping to the Netherlands be?

I don't even have a vhs player lol

VHS tapes are kinda heavy, so it'd cost about $15 for First-Class. As for the 2nd part... I can include HQ personal rips of each VHS. Just let me know whether you want a watchable DVD-r or just want me to send an .avi file.

Yeah that's about what I anticipated for shipping :)

And you're amazing, you know that? Just a .avi file would be fine ^^ Sending you a pm!

Guest Magatsu

2nd effect. 20 including shipping.

2nd effect. 20 including shipping.

Shipping to where? If it's inside the US then that's probably fine, but that might cost like $10 of that $20 to Europe XD Unless you mean 20+shipping, which would be totally fine :3

already I've sent the payment to you :P

I got it <3 I'll get that packaged up and send you the rip in just a bit!