Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-DI3SIRAE members new band "↑PicaSso↓" has formed

ex-DI3SIRAE members continual session band "Libera" has been "sealed" after their live at Shinsaibashi soma at 2012/04/08, and their members new band "↑PicaSso↓" has formed after then

"↑PicaSso↓" members:

Vo.ゆづき(yuduki) (ex.-sai-)

Vo.える(L) (ex-Muse'e-->カプセルチェリー(capsule cherry)-->VELVETNIGHTMARE-->DI3SIRAE-->Libera)

Gt.げん(gen) (ex-VELVETNIGHTMARE-->DI3SIRAE-->Libera)

Ba.みらい(mirai) (ex-glass-->JAIL†BREAKER-->Λegenl-->HEAR-->Libera)

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5697

they will hold their live under "Libera" at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2012/06/14, and "↑PicaSso↓" will commence their formal activities in 2012 summer

they will hold their live under "Libera" at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2012/06/14, and "↑PicaSso↓" will commence their formal activities in 2012 summer

Sweet can't wait for releases. :wub:

L looks badass! This will be interesting, can't wait to hear them *-* <3

More like "dumbass".... This is WAY too close to their Libera "oshare" look. I had hoped that by going back to his old name, he would return to the "darkness". I am severely disappointed.

L wasnt at the past 2 lives. From what I understand, looks like he pulled a runner.

http://ameblo.jp/picasso-mirai/entry-11278609079.html

Mirai says "we still havent had any contact from L so it will just be the 3 of us again".

I don't think he will come back i would be surprised if he did if he doesn't want to be in the band anymore he should just open his mouth and say so. I guess the band is just sticking to 1 vocal then. I hope they get a drummer too.

their live-distributed mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released at their first presents live "アングロマニア(anglomania)" at Shinsaibashi CLUB DROP at 2012/07/26

"りべら(libera)(demo)" could be listened to through YouTube since 2012/06/26

YRPqEiBImw0

What was happening in that live? Anyway i am looking out for that live-distributed mini album i do want to give them a chance they are just starting out as a band. I am unsure about what i think of them at the moment but i did like the Libera songs. So i can't really make a proper judgement of what i think of them yet based on a live clip and a demo song i need to hear more from them. Also thank you mirai for saving the live clip a bit!

A little disappointed because I know these guys have plenty of potential. I'm not too fond of the electronic influences these VK bands seem to be aiming for these days.

Sign in to follow this