Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter-trailer2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1332018005789

- President Lincoln's mother was killed by a supernatural creature, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers.

MIi7qAD36Tk

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is an upcoming 2012 American 3D supernatural action horror film based on the 2010 mashup novel of the same name. The film is directed by Timur Bekmambetov and is produced by him and Tim Burton. The novel's author, Seth Grahame-Smith, wrote the adapted screenplay. The real-life figure Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States (1861–1865), is fictionally portrayed in the novel and the film as having a secret identity as a vampire hunter. It is scheduled to be released on June 22, 2012.

First time I heard about this movie I thought it was going to be another one of those awful vampire spoof movies. Then I found out Tim Burton is attached to it and I saw the trailer. Lincoln is pretty bad ass with that axe.

He IS going to be riding on a grizzly right? If he isn't I will be genuinely disappoined. Also who comes up with his shit, it's brilliant. Not sure if it would be my kind of movie, but since it portrays a young Lincoln (I already thought it would be awkward) and he looks pretty badass with that axe AND Lincoln is my favourite US president, I might actually go see this. Also that guy who portrays the older version of him is like his twin brother. I know it's make up and stuff but jeez.

Guest enzo116

I'm always close my eyes when he fight with vampire (– ˛ — ٥ )

Sign in to follow this