Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

VII-Sense will disband

I think most of the talent in this band lied with Kaz and their bassist, actually. I hope both of them move into a new, more stable, band. I never really cared for Mikage, even though he's been in every Matina band ever.

I can't say I'm surprised... Juka's projects never last. Even at that, though, I am really disappointed. I will always be a huge fan of Juka and will follow his career until the day he retires officially which I hope isn't soon.

I hope to see Kaz in a better band making better use of his talents, erina in Black Line, and everyone else i hope they find their place in the scene as well but i could care less about Shaura to be honest.

Agreed, mostly. I do like Shaura but it would seem like dream come true if Erina were to join Black Line; since the last time I checked they only had 1 official guitarist.

As for Kaz I'm not betting any money that he will join another VK, seeing as his former bands weren't visual, but if this is truly the start of a VK career for him then all the better for us.

Am I the only man who love juka's falsetto ? xD

I do too but I guess I should be ashamed to admit this.

Given Shaura's track record with bands, I'm not surprised either. To be honest, their releases weren't anything special anyway. I only ever liked the song Deep Love.

Didn't have internet for a while and the first thing I've seen when getting back online was this...

Worst day ever... I didn't think they'd disband too soon because of their name.

I hope that it doesn't have got anything to do with shaura's condition or something like that and that he'll form something new in near future (hopefully again with kaz and/or mikage)

Meh, seriously, imo they were one of the best bands of that genre nowadays.

Booooo, I really liked Juka's falsetto, I think Silent Assasin was a step in the right direction for them, then I wake up to this. One of the few VK metal bands I enjoyed T_T

VII-Sense members session will perform at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2012/06/29

session members:

Vo.Shaura (VII-Sense)

Gt.Ren (ex-Kensaku Kishida en V)

Ba.Masato (VII-Sense)

Dr.MIKAGE (VII-Sense)

SET-LIST at 2012/05/26:

01.BLACK BIRD

02.Shattered Sky

03.SEXUAL DESIRE

04.Dystopia

05.divine dot

06.not vide ID

07.Violet Rain

08.ユキノキセキ…(yuki no kiseki)

09.Blind Resentment

10.Breeze

11.KAZ piano solo

12.Proudia(piano ver.)

13.REVELATIONS

14.Silent Assassin

15.Be sacrificed

EN1

01.DEEP LOVE

02.Proudia

That's awesome. I hope Juka (I refuse to call him Shaura) has another new project soon.

I also refuse to call me Shaura :twisted:

I look forward to a new band.

With regard to new information, I hope that they get a new DVD Live.

That's awesome. I hope Juka (I refuse to call him Shaura) has another new project soon.

I also refuse to call me Shaura :twisted:

I look forward to a new band.

With regard to new information, I hope that they get a new DVD Live.

He said at the live it was his last band. And also deleted all personal blog articles

Last band, huh? That's disappointing. I think he should have just stayed solo. He was somewhat better off that way.

and something similar happened, and appeared as Shaura.

It may be something? ^.^

I hope that does not leave the scene, it's my favorite singer!

yes, seems like he will retire.

He cried a lot and said things like "its so sad such a good band like that disband just because of me...so i just can say sorry. But i'm happy because my last band was good like that" ;_;

Oh my God I am heartbroken.... He wasn't my favorite singer in the scene, but in my top five he wasn't the fifth or fourth. I really love his voice. This is really bumming me out...

Good. He didn't like the persona he created as Juka and his efforts as "Shaura" proved that he couldn't really do anything that wasn't faux goth. I'd rather he retire and not ruin anything else for me than continue a career of flop musical experiments. As I'm sure he's learned, he can only be unfruitful for so long before his fan base deteriorates.

VII-Sense members session will perform at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2012/06/29

session members:

Vo.Shaura (VII-Sense)

Gt.Ren (ex-Kensaku Kishida en V)

Ba.Masato (VII-Sense)

Dr.MIKAGE (VII-Sense)

another guitarist joins the event:

Gt.Ryu (ex-Doremidan)

Sign in to follow this