Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

vistlip new maxi single release

it is announced at vistlip one-man live "the end of ORDER MADE" at Shibuya O-West at 2012/03/22 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2012/07/04, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live "THE END." at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL at 2012/07/07

They still have to release that other one correct? Also a live show THE END on the day of their forming (July 7th)...I hope this isn't some kind of trolling

THE END? Won't be surprised if it is, their last few singles and album

i found really bad, this coming from a fan by the way.

I too have been really disappointed lately. From everything released after THEATER, SINDRA was the only good single. The new album is nothing compared to their first one.

Months ago, "j-rock rumors (or something like that)" posted on Tumblr that this band would cease its activities in July 2012. I can't believe that its actually true. Impressive.

Or maybe it just has to do with the fact that the title of the lives have been "The end of ORDER MADE" and it's the final show so they called it "The End." The Japanese don't all have a perfect grasp on english words.

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "B" (3 TYPE)

limited edition (1,890yen) will include CD+booklet and will be in digipack, vister ver. (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "B" PV & PV-making), and lipper ver. (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.B

02.PERFECT CRIME

03.Little Fabre (included in lipper ver.)

03.偽善MASTER[Re](gizen MASTER[Re]) (included in limited edition)

04.B(inst.) (included in limited edition)

05.PERFECT CRIME(inst.) (included in limited edition)

Sounds nice! Wasn't impressed with their work after THEATER (minus SINDRA) but this sounds good! Excited for the full version!

We'll see...was disappointed by their last album...but Recipe single was a great step in the right direction. So let's see how the full song for this is. Sounds decent so far.

I like Recipe better...this seems like they are taking a page from VIVID...Vistlip sounds a little better doing it though...

Sign in to follow this