Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-xTRiPx members new band "DIV" new mini album release

ex-xTRiPx members continual session band "企画もの(kikakumono)" has changed to new band "DIV" in 2012/03, and they will hold their first live at Shinjuku LOFT at 2012/04/13

"DIV" members:

Vo.CHISA (ex-Vettic-->NEXX)

Gt.将吾(shogo) (ex-リンダ(rinda)-->xTRiPx)

Ba.ちょび(chobi) (ex-アウラ(aura)-->xTRiPx)

Dr.satoshi (ex-BLACK JACK(support)-->バッハ(bach)-->BugLug(support)-->LANDZ)

http://www.div-official.com/

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13582

their new mini album "無題のドキュメント(mudai no document)" will be released at 2012/04/25 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A will include CD (6 songs)+DVD (including PV), and TYPE B will include CD (7 songs) only

QUICK QUESTION:

Whatever happened to xTRiPx? Not to change the subject, I'm just totally curious. Never read anything about their disbandment or hiatus, just stopped hearing about them.

Will check this out though, I LOVE xTRiPx

QUICK QUESTION:

Whatever happened to xTRiPx? Not to change the subject, I'm just totally curious. Never read anything about their disbandment or hiatus, just stopped hearing about them.

Will check this out though, I LOVE xTRiPx

As far as I know, they went into a hiatus since Shougo and Chobi's departure (they did the last live on Takadanobaba Area I think)

They haven't disbanded, if they did I would die =(

Btw, I pre-ordered both types already xDD

btw they are now under DANGER CRUE RECORDS

Eeeeeew. I was extremely interested in this band before reading this.

Btw, according to their OHP, カメレオ (Kamaleo) is now under that shitty label too.

Eeeeeew. I was extremely interested in this band before reading this.

Btw, according to their OHP, カメレオ (Kamaleo) is now under that shitty label too.

Seems that they're using kameleo's costumes too!

But on a serious note, I wasn't interested in this band to begin with, but good for them for getting that money honey

It is good. I never understood why so few people listen to xTripx, also this band deserves more attention.

It is good. I never understood why so few people listen to xTripx, also this band deserves more attention.

(referring to xTripx) For me, the rapping was a huge turnoff. For instance, in Dreamcatcher, I felt literally embarrassed for the lead singer, because the rapping was so atrocious. HOWEVER, the straight-up rock sections were "ace," as you'd say! I really enjoy the chorus. So the song is half-great and half-unbelievably bad (imo!), haha. After that, I never really bothered with their other releases...

But that's just me. I practically never enjoy when VK bands incorporate rap. They way they manipulate their voices to sound "tough" (i guess that's what they're going for), never works.

This DIV bands seems... okay, so far? Idk, the preview's too short.

"無題のドキュメント(mudai no document)"

[CD track list]

02.ANSWER

03.LOVE IS DEAD

04.LAST WORD

05.DEICIDE

06.太陽の詩(taiyou no uta)

07.毒彩ギーク(dokusai geek) (included in TYPE B)

[TYPE A DVD track list]

01.ANSWER (PV)

(referring to xTripx) For me, the rapping was a huge turnoff. For instance, in Dreamcatcher, I felt literally embarrassed for the lead singer, because the rapping was so atrocious. HOWEVER, the straight-up rock sections were "ace," as you'd say! I really enjoy the chorus. So the song is half-great and half-unbelievably bad (imo!), haha. After that, I never really bothered with their other releases...

But that's just me. I practically never enjoy when VK bands incorporate rap. They way they manipulate their voices to sound "tough" (i guess that's what they're going for), never works.

This DIV bands seems... okay, so far? Idk, the preview's too short.

The singles after Dreamcatcher were good, but not their last mini album. Their best song in my opinion was "double". Also, "Against" is good too.

Steering the conversation back to DIV:

The TV Spot sounds awesome! Really looking forward to this EP. I'm thinking they're going to be one of the more promising new VK bands around... Then again I haven't checked out almost any new bands outside of A and Mejibray.

ANYWAY, is there high res cover art yet?

I like what i'm hearing! I knew Shougo wouldn't disappoint me...

can't understand it either. their only release I can say it's kinda weak is "Innovation[re]isM". Everything else has something that hits on the spot. they have some kickass tunes, Trust, lily, against, clever noise, limpid, hoshi no kakera, [double], 6-six-... they're the KINGS of this electronic rock mixture thing. Like bis, I think they would be more successful OUTSIDE VK little world...

New 45 sec spot

7mrhRdv4cF0

I like it!!! I'm glad I ordered it =P

Concerning to xTRiPx, I'd reccomend you (fitear1590) to go to the post I opened on Discographies forum where I posted all singles I have (physically) and give it a try. They're awesome!

Sign in to follow this