Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

the god and death stars - mini album "tonight is the night"

According to the new flyer of the god and death stars (band of aie, ex-the studs, ex-deadman, etc): "second mini album coming soon". No date is given but I guess it will be released in 2012, probably not sooner than summer (?).

Sorry, that's not much of a concrete news, just wanted to share my excitement~

edit: the title will be tonight is the night (yeah, it's the same as that studs song ^^).

『the god and death stars』new album[tonight is the night]Spring 2012 coming soon!

Kazu (tgads/DIMMDIVISION. bassist) tweeted this a few days ago. :)

So is there going to be a new version of Tonight is the Night? Cause that was one of my fave Studs songs and it would be awesome!

^ Or it might be the old version, so to speak. :mrgreen: (since it started out as a god and death stars song, like some other studs tracks)

...or it might have no connection, just the album title. xD I hope we'll get some release date/tracklist info soon~ ^^

their live-limited demo tape "ザゾンビ(the zombie)" will be released at their live at Meguro LIVE STATION at 2012/05/03 (3 TYPE, 2 songs each), which will include songs to be included in their new mini album, and 1 out of 3 different songs will be included (in random) as track 2 for each type

I was so closed to get it, but there was less than 20 today or something like that.

EDIT : here is the flyer, there is something that shocked me on it :

asuf2lxcaaezp8.jpg

For a second I thought it was really supposed to be a world tour, but then I saw Japanese gigs list behind the text. lol.

their live-limited LIVE CD "Live at LOFT" will be released at their live at Sendai MACANA at 2012/05/22 (6 songs), which will include live ver. of songs to be included in their new mini album

btw "ザゾンビ(the zombie)" will be theme song of zombie movie "SHINJUKU LOFT OF THE DEAD" to be played at Shinjuku LOFT BAR LOUNGE in 2012/06

http://shinjukuloft-food.seesaa.net/art ... 77989.html

their new mini album "tonight is the night" will be released through their official web-shop since 2012/07 and at their live since Ikebukuro CHOP at 2012/06/13 (2,500yen)

[track list]

01.蜂(hachi)

02.プール(pool)

03.ザゾンビ(the zombie)

04.ハートランド(heartland)

05.canine

06.tonight is the night

yaaaay new mini coming out next month \(^^)/ :domo::domo::domo::domo::domo:

their live-limited LIVE CD "Live at LOFT" will be released at their live at Sendai MACANA at 2012/05/22 (6 songs), which will include live ver. of songs to be included in their new mini album

btw "ザゾンビ(the zombie)" will be theme song of zombie movie "SHINJUKU LOFT OF THE DEAD" to be played at Shinjuku LOFT BAR LOUNGE in 2012/06

http://shinjukuloft-food.seesaa.net/art ... 77989.html

seek zombie is excessively impressive, as expected

Sign in to follow this